OINP Application sent in November 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rohitbites said:
Hi,

I'm the one who had sent the application around mid Nov and I too was told that my application was moved to 2016, and the processing time starts from March 7.

Last night I received the AOR. They've asked me to send duplicate ECA and updated POF for last 6 months.

I paid for the ECA and that should be sorted. And will be sending them fresh POF documents in a day or two.

The email I received doesn't have any initials. Only the file number is put on the subject line.
You received a doc request along with the AOR? I have received only the AOR, and nothing else till date. Strange, me thinks

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Hi,

I'm the one who had sent the application around mid Nov and I too was told that my application was moved to 2016, and the processing time starts from March 7.

Last night I received the AOR. They've asked me to send duplicate ECA and updated POF for last 6 months.

I paid for the ECA and that should be sorted. And will be sending them fresh POF documents in a day or two.

The email I received doesn't have any initials. Only the file number is put on the subject line.
Great news, congratulations.

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
We also got a confirmation from bank that our DD has been paid on 31st March, 2016 but still no AOR till today. What does that mean?

When can we expect AOR? :(

Application reached : 26th of Nov 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
I received an acknowledgement for the duplicate ECA report yesterday night.

The mail is from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca - can somebody here confirm if they too received a mail from the ExpressEntry mail ID instead of the usual ontarionominee@ontario.ca mail alias?

Here is the mail:
Dear (my full name here),

Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Paltan said:
We also got a confirmation from bank that our DD has been paid on 31st March, 2016 but still no AOR till today. What does that mean?

When can we expect AOR? :(

Application reached : 26th of Nov 2015
It is possible the AOR mail didn't reach you. Drop in a mail to OINP with your full name, EE number and other details.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:

The mail is from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca - can somebody here confirm if they too received a mail from the ExpressEntry mail ID instead of the usual ontarionominee@ontario.ca mail alias?

Here is the mail:
I got the request for duplicate ECA and request for updated POF from express entry email ID.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:

Here is the mail:
Same email and the standard response.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Folks,

Could you please help, what is certified true copies of the degrees? Is it the transcripts or notarised degrees?

Thank you,
Pawas

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Could you please help, what is certified true copies of the degrees? Is it the transcripts or notarised degrees?

Thank you,
Pawas
Certified true copies are the notarized transcript copies. You can get the xerox copies of the certificates and get them notarized. I think if the copies are stamped and signed by the official authorities of the university they will be also be considered certified true copies.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Thank you,
Pawas
These are simple notarized copies and can be done at your local court.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Pawshi said:
Folks,

Thank you,
Pawas
If you've been looking for WES evaluation then it has to be attested photocopies by university stamps, in a sealed envelope.
They don't trust notarized photocopies.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
No. I have got the WES done. The OINP form ask for the WES copy and certified true copies. Please refer the following statements.

1. Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates.

2. Provide the following documents, if applicable:
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report
Provide a copy of the ECA report from the designated organization and proof of your completed foreign educational credential(s). If you are
only submitting a Canadian educational credential, you do not need to do this.
An ECA report is used to determine that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a
completed credential in Canada.
You must have such an assessment if you:
• are a principal applicant, and
• obtained your education outside Canada.
The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that the program receives your application.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Pawshi said:
No. I have got the WES done. The OINP form ask for the WES copy and certified true copies. Please refer the following statements.

1. Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates.

2. Provide the following documents, if applicable:
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report
Provide a copy of the ECA report from the designated organization and proof of your completed foreign educational credential(s). If you are
only submitting a Canadian educational credential, you do not need to do this.
An ECA report is used to determine that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a
completed credential in Canada.
You must have such an assessment if you:
• are a principal applicant, and
• obtained your education outside Canada.
The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that the program receives your application.
If you read more in application guide, you'll see that is required for inland canadian applicants who got their degree in canada.

Foreign degrees needs to be evaluated by ECA only.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Prashant,

Indeed. Actually, I am trying to understand the first bullet point requirement. I do have the WES evaluated report. Just wanted to check, what should we send along with the application. Just ECA report is good enough or certified true copies as well? If it is certified true copies, then what does it mean and how to get the same?

Thank you,
Pawshi

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Pawshi said:
Hi Prashant,

Indeed. Actually, I am trying to understand the first bullet point requirement. I do have the WES evaluated report. Just wanted to check, what should we send along with the application. Just ECA report is good enough or certified true copies as well? If it is certified true copies, then what does it mean and how to get the same?

Thank you,
Pawshi
You should not worry if you don't send certified true copies as it is explicitly mentioned in application guide that it is for Canadian degree holders.
If you still want to send then also there is no harm, Certified true copies have different meanings in different contexts.
In education qualification prospective, photocopies attested by institutional and sealed in official envelope with stamps are called certified true copies.
If it is work documents, then they needs to be notarized from the approved government authority.