+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
If there is a confusion after rajkaml's suggestion, i advise you to mail Ontario immediately and confirm, for any change in guide about the same. untill you have a mail confirmation regarding this, we must follow what is written in guide.

Even if we believe the scores drop due to age will not make diff. but the scores drop below 400 CRS matter. if there is such a big revision they would have updated on the site.
Again, this has been confirmed with OINP. I don't advise stuff that is wrong or of absolute risk. I say I don't know when I don't know. This has been tried and tested.

I'm telling now - If points fall below 400 or points decrease because of age AFTER you get PT, there is no problem, the applicant can proceed. Of course, is is at the applicant's discretion to pick the advise that he sees fit.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, be cool

Let's not prejudge the intentions of any one..on this forum. All are helping each other.

IF at all some members after gaining good experience in EE, PNP might choose to become consultant. What's wrong.

We all have worked very hard to study, gain experience, appear for IELTS, and dream for an ITA and be successful in getting PR.

We all will remember this forum and it's members who in some way through their experience helped us.

So guy's cheer up; and enjoy and be charitable in words and expression
:)

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys for your help, I did not want to make it that complicated.

After doing my research, I am 100% sure that age will not cause any problem after getting ITA in Express Entry. Because I saw this text in the email from OINP to one of the applicant who was nominated.
On the other hand when the officer contacted me on my cell phone for additional doc, I remember he mentioned we need your job experience and payslips from 2 years before the date you got the PT (kind of freezing the date). In section "7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400" all the reasons are mentioned but age. But to be in safe side I will send an email to OINP and ask about it in person.

Thank you guys very much. You are all helpful and I know that our condition is a bit stressful. I pray for all of us (November candidates), hopefully will get the nomination in May.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
amirut88 said:
Thank you guys for your help, I did not want to make it that complicated.

After doing my research, I am 100% sure that age will not cause any problem after getting ITA in Express Entry. Because I saw this text in the email from OINP to one of the applicant who was nominated.
On the other hand when the officer contacted me on my cell phone for additional doc, I remember he mentioned we need your job experience and payslips from 2 years before the date you got the PT (kind of freezing the date). In section "7.2 MAINTAINING A MINIMUM CRS SCORE OF 400" all the reasons are mentioned but age. But to be in safe side I will send an email to OINP and ask about it in person.
I've sent an email on this too, just for the sake of clarity. I hope the age factor doesn't matter after PT, and it doesn't hurt to get this information from OINP's mouth

Thank you guys very much. You are all helpful and I know that our condition is a bit stressful. I pray for all of us (November candidates), hopefully will get the nomination in May.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
68 pages and still not enough nominations :eek:

bestofluck - maybe there is a reason why people back certain individuals :)
take it easy buddy!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
bestofluck said:
But it is not recommended for Preachers to say, Don't go to temples because God dose't exist there.

How can one brain wash people saying consultants are not required, and this forum is too good for everything? Who knows the future of this forum?
I am not sure anyone here says a consultant is a bad thing. I have used and paid for a consultant myself but it was terrible because I have lost 1 year due to their lack of knowledge and incompetence.

That being said I take the advice from all sources available and make a decision which seems most sensible to me.

FYI - I really hope you have had a good consultant experience and do hope your PR application works out really quickly!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
i knew there will be 2 or 3 to his rescue lol. 2 more expected :p

The words itself prove me right. A person spend time in productivity. means there is intention of earning. Because in helping others the time is wasted as not used to produce something.
bestofluck said:
And you go and backup "A" person who calls himself an applicant...than gets PR..than does the landing in Canada...and who is not doing anything there, calling himself a freelancer and sitting on the forum day and night without searching a job or doing anything for settling in the new country. you want us to believe he is an applicant? And you think he cannot defend himself so go and back him up. lol..........i am not a dumb.

May be you have a interest of earning later on by doing this, but i am sure you are not doing to just help people. Hope to see your personal forum soon. good luck.
bestofluck said:
But it is not recommended for Preachers to say, Don't go to temples because God dose't exist there.

How can one brain wash people saying consultants are not required, and this forum is too good for everything? Who knows the future of this forum?
I might very well become a consultant one day - Who can say no to that? I am doing my part now - it might help me later in the future. Asivad is already in Canada - you are not (and I am not there as well). He is a landed immigrant - his experiences are different than yours or mine. Your comment on Asivad not searching for a job (among other meaningless string of words) shows your pathetic upbringing and lack of character - you have a very narrow and limited way of approaching things. Asivad is an achiever - you are not. You are just a pathetic complain-box- that is all that you are.

I have my own blog - I don't post there anymore - I post everything here for the greater good. I can easily get paid for visitors on my blog by posting all my content there. I did not choose to do that. I am not allowed to take payment for consulting until I am registered member of the ICCRC council (I'm sure you will not know about this so Google it). This forum has helped a lot of people - if you don't find it useful, then you are a hypocrite for being a member on this forum. If you think your consultant is better than the combined intelligence on this forum - then why don't you just delete your account and vanish? Does your consultant have a spreadsheet to track the progress of December month OINP applicants? Does he have data to analyze and understand that per the current trend, it takes around 4.5 months to get PPR on an average? Nope - I don't think so.

Firstly, ask if your consultant is a member of ICCRC. If not, he is not legally entitled to provide consultation for a fee. Most consultants in India (that I know of) are not licensed and are not legally permitted to provide consultation. I might very well become a consultant but that will be after I finish the course at Humber College in Ontario, take an exam to qualify for the ICCRC membership and register with ICCRC as a licensed consultant. If your consultant is not a registered ICCRC personnel, you are aiding his illegal business. Ask him for his credentials and check here ---> http://secure.iccrc-crcic.ca/search-new/EN

I am not against consultants - Using consultants is definitely acceptable but like many other professionals, they need to be licensed. These so called consultants who are not licensed cheat people, take unfair amounts of money and do not produce any results. Though I am not being paid for what I do, I do it with the best intentions and try to be as perfect as possible. Imagine the dedication and perfection a paid consultant has to have - he is being paid to make which might as well be the biggest decision of someone's life. Incompetent, unqualified consultants are like sewer rats - they have multiplied and they are everywhere. We have all heard of the sad stories people paying hundreds of thousands (they could have used these as settlement funds) to these incompetent consultants for nothing - crappy service. If I ever become a consultant, I will not be the one people cry and curse about. If I do it, I will do it right.

Now, back to ignoring you. I don't have to say anything more, your negative rating speaks for itself.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
bestofluck said:
i knew there will be 2 or 3 to his rescue lol. 2 more expected :p

The words itself prove me right. A person spend time in productivity. means there is intention of earning. Because in helping others the time is wasted as not used to produce something.
People like Raj, Rafzy, Stanlee, Piyush are a rare species these days. They have been of immense help to may of us on this forum. I am not sure how promptly consultants respond. But if you post a question here on this forum, rest assured you will get an answer from one of these guys. You need not thank them for what they do. I don't think they expect that either. But have some common sense and mind your language. This forum does not need people like you. I think your anger and disgust on Raj is uncalled for.

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huge respect for Asivad, Raj , Rafzy, Stanlee and all those who are helping others without anything in return.
I created my profile, got PT interest letter and applied for OINP and there isnt a single thing I didnt get an answer for on this forum. And I am going to take guidance from the same for the rest of the process as well.
Dont let the stress take over the good in you. We all are better than this. Keep aside the differences and cherish whats common among us. Dream of a better future.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
One November applicant UReginahopeful PMd me her status -

Hello Raj

I've been following the Forum. I'm a November applicant.
Here is my timeline, you can post it to the forum:

Timeline:
PT notification: October 8
Submission: Nov 10,
AOR: March 11 (MP)
Additional documents request: April 25 (PL)
Additional Documents submitted:
Nomination:

PL actually called me this morning. Before he sent me the requests after the call. He seems like a very nice guy. He gave me his phone number and asked me to call him Directly anytime I have a question.

Note: I'm an inland FSW applicant. I live in Ontario. I've been in Canada for 4 years.
Another good news for November applicants.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
One November applicant UReginahopeful PMd me her status -

Another good news for November applicants.
This is good news Raj. Tell her to call and ask PL why OINP is taking so much time for nominations ;) ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
farazh89 said:
This is good news Raj. Tell her to call and ask PL why OINP is taking so much time for nominations ;) ;)
LOL. Mr. PL seems to be calling applicants that are in Canada (and not outland applicants). I have the same officer - let's see how things pan out.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Raj - post the updated list please

Evernabin

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

My passport was renewed just six months back and i have only sent new passport copies to OINP. Shall i sent the old passport copies keeping an LOE? Do i have to sent it through courier or by mail? Will they accept and include in my package or they will return my application? My Application reached there on December 3rd and havent got any AOR till now.
hello Vivek Kumar Sharma,

I am almost in the same situation . I also missed out sending my old passport copies wih OINP application package. My new passport was issued just six months back only. As your timeline shows, you received AOR which I guess, means your package was not returned, can you please share me how you handled the case? I am much worried and would really appreciate help. Thanks in advance.