tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
Hey guys, I just received my AOR :D. So happppyyyy. Can someone pleass direct me to a thread on how to send duplicate ECA. Thanks a lot.
Congrats! Wish you a speedy nomination!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rainbow00 said:
Hey guys, I just received my AOR :D. So happppyyyy. Can someone pleass direct me to a thread on how to send duplicate ECA. Thanks a lot.
congrats !!!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes-t385824.0.html

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rainbow00 said:
Congratulations.. Wish you a speedy nomination!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rainbow00 said:
Congrats on your AOR! Once you have placed order for your duplicate copy of ECA report, request WES for a refund of CAD 41.81 as you are eligible to receive the refund. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Congrats on your AOR! Once you have placed order for your duplicate copy of ECA report, request WES for a refund of CAD 41.81 as you are eligible to receive the refund. Whenever you place an order on WES for a duplicate copy of your ECA report to be made available to OINP, WES system also charges you for a copy to be made available to CIC (by default). In fact, you need not make the report available to CIC again as it is already available to CIC as per the first payment you made to WES (when you got your educational credentials assessed). So, you can request a refund from WES for CAD 41.81 for the extra report which you did not order (but the system selects it automatically).
Thanks everybody, I wrote them email last night and surprised to see the AOR this morning. Thanks stanlee for this information. The total fees for duplicate ECA is coming as 75.71CAD. Somewhere I saw its 96CAD. Am I missing something?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rainbow00 said:
Thanks everybody, I wrote them email last night and surprised to see the AOR this morning. Thanks stanlee for this information. The total fees for duplicate ECA is coming as 75.71CAD. Somewhere I saw its 96CAD. Am I missing something?
Yes, you will be charged CAD 75.71 and you will get a refund of CAD 41.81 (in two installments CAD 7.91 and CAD 33.90).

boxsky

Apr 14, 2016
candream189 said:
Suman = candream189
Hi Candream189, can I ask something about your verification call? Is that they called you or called your employer? What did they ask?

Mank thanks

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
Now I know that OINP case officers check out this forum for sure. One moment rainbow00 cries out no AOR, the next day he gets AOR! Haha

Congratulations rainbow00!!!

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
Really, what did you say in your email? They say no contact till its past 120 days right?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
boxsky said:
Hi Candream189, can I ask something about your verification call? Is that they called you or called your employer? What did they ask?

Mank thanks
Verification call/additional document request come in a few days after AOR. OINP generally calls the applicant but they have called employers as well. Officer would verify the information on your application form and have a little chat - no big deal. Be prepared to explain your roles if asked. Good luck.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
Hi All

my IELTS score is expiring on 24th and I have received AOR. I gave another IELTS however didnt do well in writing and with the new IELTS score I am getting 377.

Can someone advise what should i do?
Thanks!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
renne9009 said:
Hi All

my IELTS score is expiring on 24th and I have received AOR. I gave another IELTS however didnt do well in writing and with the new IELTS score I am getting 377.

Can someone advise what should i do?
Thanks!!
You must appear for new IELTS exam. You need to maintain IELTS score of least 400 till you receive Post-ITA AOR.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
You must appear for new IELTS exam. You need to maintain IELTS score of least 400 till you receive Post-ITA AOR.
The new exam will take around a month's time and my current score is expiring on 24th. Would it impact my current state of application?
eg, OINP will outrightly reject it.