+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knightkax said:
can someone provide a link to the names of case officers please?

My case officer's initials are MR.

Can someone let me know his/her name please?
Please check your inbox for link. It seems link is not yet updated with new investigators onboarded recently, so you might consider checking it later for updates (if any).

snake3276120

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
2133/2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2016
According to the list, and let's estimate 50% of ppl sent their application are listed here. The government of Ontario is sending out roughly 1 AOR every day, how fast. SO fast.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say that we have here around 10% of all applicants.

In the spreadsheet we got around 300 ppl who got AOR between June and December and their file number were between 1 and 3000.

So, the actual number of people who got AOR was around 3000 but only around 300 reported they AOR here on the forum.

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
A lot of people use their representatives and many others don't use this forum at all. Yet there are a lot more, a lot more, who are silent spectators/users of this forum. The percentage of people who are listed, I believe, may well be around 2-4 percent.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khoi_ke_hoonxa said:
A lot of people use their representatives and many others don't use this forum at all. Yet there are a lot more, a lot more, who are silent spectators/users of this forum. The percentage of people who are listed, I believe, may well be around 2-4 percent.
For sure people who got nominee will get ITA as well. Each month only around 2000 to 3000 people got ITA, this number includes all the Provencal nominees and job offers and the high scores (470~600). So I think the share of Ontario P. N. is around 300 per month.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have any idea why they have not nominated any one in March? Not even a person from FSW category!! It is scary...

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gui0506 said:
How long does it take from getting AOR to earn 600 points?
After OINP AOR, it takes anywhere from 10 days to 3 months+ to receive nomination. Post nomination, another 24-48 hours for 600 points to be added to myCIC a/c.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
I agree that we have a small sample number but none the less it seems to have been fairly effective :)

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
amirut88 said:
Does anyone have any idea why they have not nominated any one in March? Not even a person from FSW category!! It is scary...
This process is damn slow and they call it Express Entry. They should understand applicants are facing many issues because of this slow process.
1) IELTS test validity
2) EE profile validity
3) Because of the age criteria points are reducing
4) DD validity

So many applicants must be having future plans on the basis of their decisions. Everything is getting delayed. :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Paltan said:
This process is damn slow and they call it Express Entry. They should understand applicants are facing many issues because of this slow process.
1) IELTS test validity
2) EE profile validity
3) Because of the age criteria points are reducing
4) DD validity

So many applicants must be having future plans on the basis of their decisions. Everything is getting delayed. :(
it seemed to have started with good concept but somehow its not proving to be the best system. Either you will see a major change in the system or may be the whole concept is revised with new system, in near future.

I understand IELTS validity. I also laugh when it says the test is valid for 2 yrs. how can u lose your language skill in 2 yrs?( you can improve ur skills but can never lose) it should be lifetime test, but after all everyone wants to earn.

They asked for WES to be sent to them directly which they could have verified online like IELTS, but WES being Canadian agency they gave them more earning.

Slowly you will see a rise in Application fees also. They will make it so difficult for us to pay the fees.

Moreover no other province than ON is selecting from the EE pool than why do they ask to tick all provinces?

No one ever gets a job from job bank than why is job bank important?

Imagine what happens if eligibility criteria increase from 67/100 to 69/100? Even those with 470+ might be disqualified.

Express Entry is definitely having some issues, but we all are helpless and only can wish them it becomes more feasible and faster.

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
bestofluck said:
it seemed to have started with good concept but somehow its not proving to be the best system. Either you will see a major change in the system or may be the whole concept is revised with new system, in near future.

I understand IELTS validity. I also laugh when it says the test is valid for 2 yrs. how can u lose your language skill in 2 yrs?( you can improve ur skills but can never lose) it should be lifetime test, but after all everyone wants to earn.

They asked for WES to be sent to them directly which they could have verified online like IELTS, but WES being Canadian agency they gave them more earning.

Slowly you will see a rise in Application fees also. They will make it so difficult for us to pay the fees.

Moreover no other province than ON is selecting from the EE pool than why do they ask to tick all provinces?

No one ever gets a job from job bank than why is job bank important?

Imagine what happens if eligibility criteria increase from 67/100 to 69/100? Even those with 470+ might be disqualified.

Express Entry is definitely having some issues, but we all are helpless and only can wish them it becomes more feasible and faster.
Completely agree with you.. We can just hope for the speedy process and positive results.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Please help !! :-[

OINP - AOR 4 months, nomination 3 months max. Express entry (whole process upto visa stamping) -11months (Total 1.5 year)
EE profile Validity is 1 year. Right ?

My question is !!
Suppose principal applicant got ITA through OINP PNP program. Once he accept the invitation, his EE profile will stop counting time.
What happens to his dependents profile ?
Definitely it will get expired after few months. right ? If so, Dependent need to create new profile, Does it conflict anywhere OINP nomination or principal applicant application ?