+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
Could you please share who is you case officer, what additional docs you were asked to send and what is you file number (1600XXYY) (interested in XX)
Hey please update my status, I received AOR on 14th April. Case officer NW. Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
guys just wanted to share.

I've added the following reports to the OINP Tracker:

PROCESSING TIME CALCULATORS

AOR DATE ESTIMATOR
DAYS FROM AOR TO NOMINATION ESTIMATOR
DAYS FROM EOI CREATION TO NOMINATION ESTIMATOR
PT WAITING TIME ESTIMATOR

VISA APPROVALS STATISTICS BY PERIOD

NOMINATIONS BY PERIOD REPORT

VARIABLE PARAMETERS REPORTS

OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE
OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON EDUCATION LEVEL
OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON NOC
OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON NATIONALITY
OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON TIES WITH CANADA
OINP AVERAGE TO AOR STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON TIES WITH ONTARIO
OINP AVERAGE TO NOMINATION STATUS PROCESSING TIME BASED ON NOC

Just click on ANALYTICS to access these. The more data we have in the tracker the more accurate reports will be. So please try to add your case.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see a lot of ppl getting request for additional docs.... Wht kinda docs are they asking for??

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
KD87 said:
I see a lot of ppl getting request for additional docs.... Wht kinda docs are they asking for??
excellent question, I hope they're not looking for anything more than the usual ECA doc

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
excellent question, I hope they're not looking for anything more than the usual ECA doc
I had to submit 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statements showing salary credits and updated POF documentation. ECA is mandatory - they don't have to ask for it, you can send it upfront.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I had to submit 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statements showing salary credits and updated POF documentation. ECA is mandatory - they don't have to ask for it, you can send it upfront.
Raj, were you asked these documents because you had not sent them with your application package? Or were you asked for these despite having sent them already?

I have already sent these along with my package, hence this question.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No nominee since April 9th :(
The express entry takes less than 6 months to approve, but for us just nominee is taking 6 month

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yesterday, I sent an e-mail with my file number and officer initials in the subject. The officer replied within one hour and told me that he has received all documents and when that has been reviewed them I'll hear back from him.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Raj, were you asked these documents because you had not sent them with your application package? Or were you asked for these despite having sent them already?

I have already sent these along with my package, hence this question.
I sent 6 months payslips and POF documentation as a part of the application package. Without them, the package would have been deemed incomplete. Further, after I got AOR, I sent updated payslips, updated POF documentation on the very next day. Despite this, I got additional document request on April 1 asking for the documents that I mentioned before.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I sent 6 months payslips and POF documentation as a part of the application package. Without them, the package would have been deemed incomplete. Further, after I got AOR, I sent updated payslips, updated POF documentation on the very next day. Despite this, I got additional document request on April 1 asking for the documents that I mentioned before.
OK, I guess I'll get the payslips and POF ready then!

BTW, I lost 5 points yesterday night (yup, birthday :( ) - I am down to 424 points now, and myCIC account got updated automatically. I reckon this doesn't affect my OINP application, but is there anything I should do? Like notify Ontario or something like that?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
rajkamalmohanram said:
What if for my case, I already included a year's worth of payslips and bank statements as part of my the application package sent last November, do you think they will still ask for additional documents? Thanks

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
noramime said:
What if for my case, I already included a year's worth of payslips and bank statements as part of my the application package sent last November, do you think they will still ask for additional documents? Thanks
Not sure, but certainly possible. I think they want to know for sure that the applicant is still employed, and still has enough funds as it has been quite a while since the application package was delivered.

But then, I have noticed on the forum that some people weren't asked for these docs at all, and some have been asked for more. And there are those one-off cases where the applicants were handed out nominations without any additional doc requests.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Not sure, but certainly possible. I think they want to know for sure that the applicant is still employed, and still has enough funds as it has been quite a while since the application package was delivered.

But then, I have noticed on the forum that some people weren't asked for these docs at all, and some have been asked for more. And there are those one-off cases where the applicants were handed out nominations without any additional doc requests.
For example, I havent had a request for additional docs (and I figure I would have received it by now?). I currently dont have a job but (more than) sufficiënt pof.