tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:
One of my friends is not in this forum. Her package was received around Dec 2 or 3 and got her AOR today! Good news for Dec applicants!
That's the great news! I am December 3 applicant.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - I need some help here -

I am a November applicant (submitted 16th Nov) and I haven't received any communication so far. I even checked with my bank, and they informed that the DD is still not encashed and the amt is still outstanding.

I feel I am stuck. :(

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rohitbites said:

I am a November applicant (submitted 16th Nov) and I haven't received any communication so far. I even checked with my bank, and they informed that the DD is still not encashed and the amt is still outstanding.

don't panic, just call CIC and ask politely about when can you expect an AOR as a lot of people from mid and end Nov whom you know have gotten theirs.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
patnikrishna said:
don't panic, just call CIC and ask politely about when can you expect an AOR as a lot of people from mid and end Nov whom you know have gotten theirs.
And drop a mail to ontarionominee@ontario.ca - I have observed from several cases on this forum that OINP responds back with the status (usually) - i.e., they'll tell you if an AOR has already been issued (in which case you probably missed it - check your spam filters, etc) or if the application has been sent back. In case the mail doesn't say either, it means it is still in the queue for a review.

This is my observation, and I could be wrong. But as far as I know, this is the only way to find out the status of one's application, sadly.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
happynightowl said:
One of my friends is not in this forum. Her package was received around Dec 2 or 3 and got her AOR today! Good news for Dec applicants!

Great News. Could you please let us know, is your friend come under CEC or FSW Category?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOC:2174, CEC outland, CRS: 420, App Rec Date: 11-Dec-2015, AOR: Waiting

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
rohitbites said:

Even my application received by Ontario office on 26th of Nov, 2015. Still i havent got AOR. I called them up but no proper response on status of application also i have dropped them an email so got reply but it is a standard reply which they must be sending it to everyone. That response also we got after one month.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamSRK said:
Great News. Could you please let us know, is your friend come under CEC or FSW Category?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOC:2174, CEC outland, CRS: 420, App Rec Date: 11-Dec-2015, AOR: Waiting
She is FSW outlander, just like me. She sent her package on Nov 30 and OINP received it around Dec 2 or 3(she can't remember clearly. Just around the date.)

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
30th November, no AOR yet :( December guys are already getting AOR now. Please pray for me guys :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
they took a long long time for November Applicants....still no AOR for all.......December applicants waiting eagerly

Intellectual

Jul 12, 2014
Dear All,

I would prefer a reply from someone whose application has been returned as unfortunately mine has returned.

My application has returned with an attached 'Appendix A' in which they mentioned many points. My question is, do I have to consider those points (shortcomings) only which have 'X' in front of them?? As they mentioned many which have nothing to do with my application.

It's a 3 pages Appendix and only 2-3 points are relevant to my application as per my understanding,

First being, my job validation code and spouse signature.

Second, Payment to be valid for 6 months from the date of resubmission

Third, copy of each page of previous passport as the current one was issued less than 2 years at the date of submission of the application

Thanks in advance for your detailed answer.

Regards,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
I think most of the Dec applicants are going to face this DD problem.
Generally, DDs are valid for 6 months. So, December applicants, the validity is till June. You think you guys won't get aor till June?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Intellectual said:
Dear All,

I would prefer a reply from someone whose application has been returned as unfortunately mine has returned.

My application has returned with an attached 'Appendix A' in which they mentioned many points. My question is, do I have to consider those points (shortcomings) only which have 'X' in front of them?? As they mentioned many which have nothing to do with my application.

It's a 3 pages Appendix and only 2-3 points are relevant to my application as per my understanding,

First being, my job validation code and spouse signature.

Second, Payment to be valid for 6 months from the date of resubmission

Third, copy of each page of previous passport as the current one was issued less than 2 years at the date of submission of the application

Thanks in advance for your detailed answer.

Regards,
Yes, I believe you need to submit the documents you missed and/or fill in the information you left out in the application form. These corrections will be marked on the appendix they gave you.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rainbow00 said:
30th November, no AOR yet :( December guys are already getting AOR now. Please pray for me guys :(
You'll get it, hang it there buddy.