+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skvach said:
I haven't got AOR for ECA either. Sent it on the 23rd of March.
Some people get it, some people don't and some people get it late. I never got an acknowledgement for submitting the receipt of having ordered ECA copy to be directly sent to OINP. I sent it on Feb 12 BTW.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been more than 120 days for me too, and no AOR in sight.

Question : By first week of May, my DD will expire. Any ideas how to proceed? DD is from ICICI bank. :-X

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
I got an email from them acknowledging receipt of my email which contained the confirmation of delivery of my duplicate ECA from WES. But its too generic:

Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade |

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
rohitbites said:

Question : By first week of May, my DD will expire. Any ideas how to proceed? DD is from ICICI bank. :-X

OINP must take factors such as expiry of bank drafts into account; they seem to be the least customer-friendly (couldn't think of a more appropriate word) of an organisation!!

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rohitbites said:

Same here. My DD too is from ICICI and will expire sometime late May.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Same here. My DD too is from ICICI and will expire sometime late May.
I think they already en cash the DD. I asked my bank about this and they said my DD is en cashed. DD made on 14th Dec, en cashed on 14th march. No AOR. Application reached 22nd Dec.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I think they already en cash the DD. I asked my bank about this and they said my DD is en cashed. DD made on 14th Dec, en cashed on 14th march. No AOR. Application reached 22nd Dec.
I am checking with my bank. Btw - did you get any notification after the encashment?

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a doubt. My EE profile expires by Oct 2016. Which is around 7 months away. Just got the AOR from OINP last week so expecting Nomination by June end and maybe ITA by July starting if all goes well. My question is what happens if CIC is in the process of reviewing my application when my EE profile expires. Will they continue to review my application or will I be disqualified.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rohitbites said:
I am checking with my bank. Btw - did you get any notification after the encashment?
No i just asked my bank and they sent an mail to ON bank which they reverted as Dd en cashed.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KD87 said:
I have a doubt. My EE profile expires by Oct 2016. Which is around 7 months away. Just got the AOR from OINP last week so expecting Nomination by June end and maybe ITA by July starting if all goes well. My question is what happens if CIC is in the process of reviewing my application when my EE profile expires. Will they continue to review my application or will I be disqualified.
Hi ,

Once you Receive ITA Clock for EE profile Stops hence no need to worry .

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

Once you Receive ITA Clock for EE profile Stops hence no need to worry .
Thanks CPRaspirant