+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pratibha49 said:
I have created my Express Entry Profile on 30 November 2016 with 408 crs. What are the chances for NOI to be sent by Ontario from 21 February onward ??
We haven't seen the first set of PTs yet. It is likely that you will receive a PT if you have a CRS >=400.

Good luck!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
CanadaWeCome,

The friend that I once told you about (October 2015 applicant/Outland) - He received his nomination yesterday. I hope that you receive your nomination at the earliest.
Good to hear that...Are you talking about the ID @bootsal?

Thanks for all your wishes. Amen.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
parajulirp said:
Thank you very much BestofLuck and Raj

By the way, one of my Daughter is already Canadian Citizen (1 year old). I have updated her info to OINP and CIC EE profile as family members as 4.

Should I do Photo, Medicals, for her too?

Thank you for your support friends!
Yes, you need to submit your kid's BC, PP. You don't have to update OINP with medicals. However, when submitting your PR application, you should mention your baby as a dependent and provide her BC, medicals and PP (and additional fee of 150 CAD for the baby).

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Wow, Got The ITA

Thanks Raj, So, should I do Medicals for my younger daughter too who is already Canadian Citizen? and pay 150 Application Fee too?

Do you have any CIC link for such guidelines Raj,

It would be a great help. Thanks Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
parajulirp said:
Wow, Got The ITA

Thanks Raj, So, should I do Medicals for my younger daughter too who is already Canadian Citizen? and pay 150 Application Fee too?

Do you have any CIC link for such guidelines Raj,

It would be a great help. Thanks Raj
Oh, your daughter is a citizen!!! (My sincerest apologies, I missed that out in your post). No meds and no fees for persons who are already PR/Citizen. PRs/citizens on your PR application is just for administrative purposes. She can enter with her Canadian PP :) .

Congrats on your ITA. All the very best!

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Oops, Based on your suggestion, I included her in PR application. Can I edit it. I will not Do meds but since I said 2 child, I guess, I need to Pay Fee!

I will be happy if I can edit Qs while doing continue application! If I can edit, can I do no included in this application?

Your support is priceless Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
parajulirp said:
Oops, Based on your suggestion, I included her in PR application. Can I edit it. I will not Do meds but since I said 2 child, I guess, I need to Pay Fee!

I will be happy if I can edit Qs while doing continue application! If I can edit, can I do no included in this application?

Your support is priceless Raj
No, you can include her in the application (because you have to declare all dependents). You just don't have to pay any fee or do meds for her. When you mention her as a Canadian citizen, I don't think you will be prompted to pay fee for her.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Thanks Raj,

While editing family information, while answering

Will 2nd child included in this application

a) Yes,

b) No

First I did Yes, I need to fill alike my Non Canadian Child as accompanying child

After I modify it as 'No", it says Not accompanying child with same info.

Definitely I will write detail of her Passport as Canadian Citizen, but confused to select

Included in Application/ as Accompanying child or Not included in this application/ Not accompanying child!

Thank you once again Raj

You are really so kind

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
parajulirp said:
Thanks Raj,

While editing family information, while answering

Will 2nd child included in this application

a) Yes,

b) No

First I did Yes, I need to fill alike my Non Canadian Child as accompanying child

After I modify it as 'No", it says Not accompanying child with same info.

Definitely I will write detail of her Passport as Canadian Citizen, but confused to select

Included in Application/ as Accompanying child or Not included in this application/ Not accompanying child!

Thank you once again Raj

You are really so kind
Mention the child as a Canadian citizen and check if the system is prompting for additional funds for your daughter. If it doesn't, you are good to go. If it does, change the answer to non-accompanying and explain this in a LOE (Say that your daughter is a Canadian citizen and hence you are not including her meds or additional fee). Her passport/Canadian BC is the proof of that.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Bg ip. Wish me luck.

rana_kapoor

Feb 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I got PPR today and will be submitting our passports in the next couple of days. Do you have any on howmuch time does it take to get the visa stamped in Delhi?
Thanks a lot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rana_kapoor said:
Hello Everyone,
I got PPR today and will be submitting our passports in the next couple of days. Do you have any on howmuch time does it take to get the visa stamped in Delhi?
Thanks a lot.
2 days to 10 days (sometimes longer). 5 days on an average.