+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
So we are in the 'triple century club' :)
My file is still with an Investigator Analyst. Not sure when is it going to move to a different phase :O

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
seems like there is no CEC applicant in November cases here, am I correct? Everyone is FSW?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
seems like there is no CEC applicant in November cases here, am I correct? Everyone is FSW?
I am from October (CEC applicant), still waiting!!!! I know one more CEC applicant who is also waiting.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
SNS76 said:
I am from October (CEC applicant), still waiting!!!! I know one more CEC applicant who is also waiting.
wow, almost a year. Are you in Canada at the moment or are you applying from abroad? Because if i were you and still in Canada, i'd go see them in Toronto and ask why is there no response yet.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
My EE profile expired on Oct 1. So I created a new one, and sent a fax and email to OINP. Still keeping my fingers crossed :)

FSW
EE Profile: October 1, 2015
OINP Interest letter: October 8, 2015
App sent: November 5, 2015
App received: November 20, 2015
AOR : March 15, 2016
Phone call: April 29, 2016
Decision phase email: May 12, 2016
New EE Profile: October 1, 2016
Sent fax and email with the new EE profile info: October 1, 2016

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
wow, almost a year. Are you in Canada at the moment or are you applying from abroad? Because if i were you and still in Canada, i'd go see them in Toronto and ask why is there no response yet.
That's a good option. I am still in Ottawa, Ontario. Tried to talk with them with local MPP but no difference!!! They will process in their way (which is completely unknown) ;)

malican

May 24, 2016
Further to my update last week where I called OINP and a really nice officer checked on my file I called again today to find out if my new EE profile was linked. Seem as though I spoken with the same well mannered officer who asked for my file # and EE#. Said it had not been linked as yet. Sharing this so you all can gauge how long it may possibly take to link the new profile - I sent OINP the new email one week ago. The office told me it will be a little while again until they link it.

Preciousada

Oct 1, 2016
malican said:
Further to my update last week where I called OINP and a really nice officer checked on my file I called again today to find out if my new EE profile was linked. Seem as though I spoken with the same well mannered officer who asked for my file # and EE#. Said it had not been linked as yet. Sharing this so you all can gauge how long it may possibly take to link the new profile - I sent OINP the new email one week ago. The office told me it will be a little while again until they link it.
What number did you call please?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
malican said:
My EE profile expired on Aug 12th 2016 and I created new account on same day. After informing OINP, i again wrote to them asking whether they have updated new EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

They wrote just one sentence, "New information has been updated" ... This means they have linked my appplication to new EE profile....right?

malican

May 24, 2016
alya2905 said:
My EE profile expired on Aug 12th 2016 and I created new account on same day. After informing OINP, i again wrote to them asking whether they have updated new EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

They wrote just one sentence, "New information has been updated" ... This means they have linked my appplication to new EE profile....right?
That is correct. They usually do not acknowledge receipt unless you ask them about the update.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alya2905 said:

Apparently. Yes.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Does anybody know if there would be further delay in decision phase when our EE profile expires or we can keep our place in the quque?
Mine expired on 30 August and I updated it but after 8 emails no response came back