+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes - saw it. That makes it 4 nominations. Hopefully, the drizzling has begun ;) . The rain is yet to come :) .
4 on the forum is probably like 40 overall.. Thats no drizzle :p

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
It is a very good news that nominations have started coming. I hope OINP will issue all nominations before their christmas holidays.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Congrats on all who were nominated recently!

Guys, I have a question, what will happen if I decline an ITA as I think I can't submit the documents on time or the 60 days might not be enough? I got an ITA last Sept 21, but I am currently in Australia for a vacation and can't submit my application yet. I will return to my home country on Oct 04, by then I think I can gather all the docs already. Do you suggest I decline it? Will I be invited again on the next draw, which is on Oct 05? My score is 1001 due to OINP Nomination last Sept 13. I now have 54 days to submit my application, my EE profile will expire on Oct 10. I am not sure if i should decline it, hope you could help.

Thank you in advance :)

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Congrats to all who received nominations yesterday and all d best to d rest. Good to see some momentum gathering there.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes - saw it. That makes it 4 nominations. Hopefully, the drizzling has begun ;) . The rain is yet to come :) .
Hi Raj,

What is your NOC? Is it related to IT? Just wondering if nomination are influenced by NOC.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Hi Raj,

What is your NOC? Is it related to IT? Just wondering if nomination are influenced by NOC.
I dont think that nomination are noc-based. But the fact should not be ignored that many people from IT has applied for OINP. The percentage of people from IT, who have applied for OINP is far more than the percentage of people from other professions.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
musicnlyrx said:
I dont think that nomination are noc-based. But the fact should not be ignored that many people from IT has applied for OINP. The percentage of people from IT, who have applied for OINP is far more than the percentage of people from other professions.
You're correct, it's first come first served... Someone posted that they had a conversation with an officer and the officer confirmed this, but he also said different cases officers work at different speeds so depending on your case officer it may be quicker than others.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Actually there have been several other nominations, there was a CEC w/ WP exp in the March thread and also another CEC w/ WP exp'd in Jan or Feb.... I think this may be the drizzle before the storm :)

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
You're correct, it's first come first served... Someone posted that they had a conversation with an officer and the officer confirmed this, but he also said different cases officers work at different speeds so depending on your case officer it may be quicker than others.

Actually there have been several other nominations, there was a CEC w/ WP exp in the March thread and also another CEC w/ WP exp'd in Jan or Feb.... I think this may be the drizzle before the storm :)
Reason for my doubt is many people from OCT and Nov are still waiting. It may be a just co-incident though.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Reason for my doubt is many people from OCT and Nov are still waiting. It may be a just co-incident though.
Yes many are waiting, including me.

Today was the day in 2015, when I got my OINP NOI. One year has gone and I am still waiting for nomination.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
Yes many are waiting, including me.

Today was the day in 2015, when I got my OINP NOI. One year has gone and I am still waiting for nomination.
Don't worry I am with you. I need to make a new profile next week :)

malican

May 24, 2016
Tried calling an Officer from the OINP list. She asked where I got the #(and said she will look into that as she gets a lot of calls) and then acted like it was not OINP but asked pertinent questions. She ended up advising that I send an email. After I asked about my file being in the decision phase... she then pretended that she could not hear. It is all good - I thought it wad hilarious!