+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
One Silent day from OINP kills so many Hopes !!!! One slow month by OINP shatters so many Dreams !!!!!

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
What's goin on? Absolutely no movement in the whole day! Something's seriously wrong at OINP....

malican

May 24, 2016
Tried calling my officer today to get an update. The officer said outright to send an email and apologised for not being able to assist. Wonderful... and we have not heard from OINP is a while! Getting to be frustrating again.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Man it is difficult to take this anymore. This is becoming unreasonable. :( . A few October/November applicants have already got PPR and many are going to get it this month. Look at us - still waiting for nomination. Guys from OINP - if you are reading this, it might be just another day at work for you; for us, it is a very important life decision. We gave you 1500 CAD. We submitted every possible document. We waited. We've waited enough. Please, do something! My peers who submitted application more or less around the same time as I did have got PPR. I'm happy for them but when am I going to be able to submit my e-APR? We have paid the price already - I've been silently accepting the wait all along - 10 months from submission of application and 7 months post AOR. Its time. Start sending the nominations.
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. "Not finalized", is the last stage. I was told "Your application is in the last stage of processing and not finalized yet". So Second stage != Last Stage. His file is in the last stage of processing. We have already discussed this so many times.
tari7499 said:
What's goin on? Absolutely no movement in the whole day! Something's seriously wrong at OINP....
Most of applications are in "final/last stage" ...SINCE MONTHS...
I seriously don't understand what are they waiting for...... GOD's sign!!!!??????

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
I'm so consumed with the whole OINP process that I had a dream last night in which bestofluck got nominated without receiving a phone call or additional docs. I was so excited in my dream that finally nonimations started to be issued, I woke up with a smile on my face. But then I found out it was all just a dream and I wished to come here and see at least some good news but faced with more frustration than before.

I'm not saying OINP is not working but god knows how their lack of transparency affect our everyday life routine by all the frustration.

I deeply wish the dream comes true in a very near future.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Iman.G said:
I'm so consumed with the whole OINP process that I had a dream last night in which bestofluck got nominated without receiving a phone call or additional docs. I was so excited in my dream that finally nonimations started to be issued, I woke up with a smile on my face. But then I found out it was all just a dream and I wished to come here and see at least some good news but faced with more frustration than before.

I'm not saying OINP is not working but god knows how their lack of transparency affect our everyday life routine by all the frustration.

I deeply wish the dream comes true in a very near future.
:D :D :D :D cho chweet :D :D :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada: Given the mandate, tasks, Ex Issue NoM's for 6000 applicants, 90 - 120 days time frame

Just 10 clerks, 5 assistants, couple of officers and a Manager from our part of the world will complete the job.

Planning, executions....the hype does not produce desired results.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My PCC expired on September 1st (got it on March 1st). I have to get a new PCC now. I am neither going to get my PCC nor updated reference letters until I get my nomination because I don't trust them anymore. I don't want my documents expiring for a second time. My IELTS will expire on August 29, 2017. I can only hope that my IELTS doesn't expire too before OINP issues a nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
My PCC expired on September 1st (got it on March 1st). I have to get a new PCC now. I am neither going to get my PCC nor updated reference letters until I get my nomination because I don't trust them anymore. I don't want my documents expiring for a second time. My IELTS will expire on August 29, 2017. I can only hope that my IELTS doesn't expire too before OINP issues a nomination.
Why dont they cancel all applications and ask us to submit new online applications again with same file numbers. Just throw away the files and get started with new computers, new staff..all afresh. IF they take such bold steps they can still give nominations in 90 days !!!!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Why dont they cancel all applications and ask us to submit new online applications again with same file numbers. Just throw away the files and get started with new computers, new staff..all afresh. IF they take such bold steps they can still give nominations in 90 days !!!!
I hope you are joking ;D :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
I hope you are joking ;D :p
not this time. I think this will be the best way to catch up. Just ask everyone to submit online application again with fresh docs. use same file numbers. payment is already there. Very practical thought

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

The uncertainty hovering over all the applicants mind is agonizing.

Just sharing:

My family doctor advised to mitigate the fatigue, try and avoid thinking of something which is beyond my control.

By the day I am feeling very pessimistic about the outcome of my application.

The members estimated time for issuing the NoM's. The time period is scary.

Friends, be cool, composed...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Doesn't make sense because our applications have already been "processed". A senior processing officer has to send the nomination. Why do you want to submit the documentation again? Doesn't make sense.