+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
malican said:
Hey sorry about that - did not realise, was posting from my mobile.

1) Is it page 2 of the spreadsheet - the link is on your signature right?
2) Also, did I read tab 3 of the spreadsheet correctly? It says for 2015 OINP did around 168 nominations and for 2016 so far around 58? (Cannot remember the exact figures I saw).

Thank you.
1) Here's the link to the post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5331947#msg5331947

2) The list is not being updated regularly. I'll try to work on it and keep it up-to-date. Having said that, OINP has issued only few nominations this year (at least for the HCPS applicants).

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
We are in touch on Whatsapp!
Congrats Sachin. Good news for everyone who are waiting forever for nominations.

Is there a whatsapp group for ONIP aspirants? if there is one could you please share/add me into that list?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
To the query I had sent yesterday, I got this reply -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

I don't know what this means? The reply is not even close to answering my question -

Respected Sir/Madam,

Good morning! My file number is XHSW-1600XXX. It has been over 5 months since I received my AOR. I would like to know if my file has been moved to the decision phase and when tentatively I can expect a decision on my application.

Thanks,
I'm not sure as to how I can make them understand that they need to at least try to answer to the point.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
To the query I had sent yesterday, I got this reply -

I don't know what this means? The reply is not even close to answering my question -

I'm not sure as to how I can make them understand that they need to at least try to answer to the point.
It is a generic reply which they are sending from past couple of months.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I guess not finalised means it is yet to reach a decision phase.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prashantduggal said:
It is a generic reply which they are sending from past couple of months.
Yes - I have received the EXACT same reply for the last 3 e-mails that I had sent to them. They are at least replying, I'm happy about that but what the hell? What is "Not Finalized" is in the dark. Man, I am fed up of this thing!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Guys be prepared for the next nomination in the group. Good luck to all waiting since ages. send some smileys to OINP ;) ;) ;) ;)

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes - I have received the EXACT same reply for the last 3 e-mails that I had sent to them. They are at least replying, I'm happy about that but what the hell? What is "Not Finalized" is in the dark. Man, I am fed up of this thing!
Seems as though Not Finalized may indicate that your file has been forwarded to the decision phase. This is because when I liaised with my officer in May she sent me an email stating that my final has been forwarded to the decision phase. However, before communicating with her I did not hear from OINP and I sent them and email and they responded approx 1 month after I spoke with my Officer and the generic email indicated that my has not been finalised as yet (but my officer told me that it was at the decision phase).

Hope that could offer you some guidance.

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
'They are at least replying' - that is the most important thing, you're not left in the dark. They haven't responded to my last 2 emails yet, so no contact after I received the additional doc request. :p

I guess they're gonna finish up giving AORs to the applications they received until May 2016 and then start thinking about making decision on our applications. If this is the case, then its better that I go and hibernate until that. ::)

praveenkumarbr

Apr 9, 2015
Congratulations Sachin. @RajKamal... what are other details do we know about Sachin. I hope everyone here gets nomination soon. One observation... are they issuing nomination randomly because SAchin's application was received after your application. In the quota based they can't decide nominations on random basis or based efficiency of the officer looking into that

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
praveenkumarbr said:
Congratulations Sachin. @RajKamal... what are other details do we know about Sachin. I hope everyone here gets nomination soon. One observation... are they issuing nomination randomly because SAchin's application was received after your application. In the quota based they can't decide nominations on random basis or based efficiency of the officer looking into that
Its simple to understand, first come first basis can only be followed upto AOR only. The processing time cannot be same for all. Some app. might need additional documents and some app. might need some other checks......but they do start date wise is for sure.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really hope that they are planning to finish this agony before the end of the year.

As they do not work in December, there are only 4 months left (Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov), which is a relatively small amount of time with comparison to the 8 months we have been waiting. Moreover, (I hope) they have to distribute nominations over these 4 months. So, I believe we will see some progress next month.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
malican said:
Seems as though Not Finalized may indicate that your file has been forwarded to the decision phase. This is because when I liaised with my officer in May she sent me an email stating that my final has been forwarded to the decision phase. However, before communicating with her I did not hear from OINP and I sent them and email and they responded approx 1 month after I spoke with my Officer and the generic email indicated that my has not been finalised as yet (but my officer told me that it was at the decision phase).

Hope that could offer you some guidance.
maged_mmh said:
I guess not finalised means it is yet to reach a decision phase.
DigitalDestiny said:
"Not finalized" status simply means Nomination is ready but OINP wants to sit on it for some more time.

The process flow chart :-

[Telephone calls + countless # of emails ] -----> Pre-Aor mail --- > AOR ---> Assessment Phase ("Investigator/Analyst") -----> Decision Phase ------> Senior Officer ----> Not finalized ------> NOMINATION

Once in decision Phase :-
If you are CEC & Lucky = Nomination
If you are just CEC = Senior Officer ---->Nomination

If you are FSW = [Senior Officer] ----> Not finalized ------> NOMINATION

Thanks for all of your replies guys! Thanks a lot! :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
I wish, someone from November group yells loudly and say "I got the nomination" ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

You November guys are real motivation now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveenkumarbr said:
I believe Sachin's officer was EC. Notably, EC was the officer for Skhanna, Vik008 too - they got nominated long back (they are FSW applicants too). PL is my officer (PL was Tarun's officer too. He was a Nov 2 applicant - He got AOR on Jan 29 and got nominated on 10th Feb). I guess its just my bad luck :'(.