+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
I guess many of this groups members would not have to wait for nomination.

March1 draw had crs 434. Next one will be lower I guess. So did I say that.........

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
There were 3 applicants yet to receive nomination -

CanadaWeCome
ImranMohammad
Skvach

Guys, I seriously hope you received your ITA as the cut-offs got lower than ever.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
There were 3 applicants yet to receive nomination -

CanadaWeCome
ImranMohammad
Skvach

Guys, I seriously hope you received your ITA as the cut-offs got lower than ever.
The cutoff is 415 in the last April 19 draw. (http://www.cicnews.com/2017/04/express-entry-crs-requirement-continues-tumble-415-april-19-draw-049077.html)

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Hi guys,

Just wondering how I can add my data to the Raj spreadsheet and myimmigrationtracker.com (under what category/post)?

I submitted my application for permanent residence (APR) on 2017/03/04 (PNP-OINP outland applicant).

Thank you very much guys,

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Oh I see Raj spreadsheet is for e-APR Submitted in November 2016.

My bad, I guess I am an e-APR early March 2017 applicant, so I don't belong there ;D

Where can I input my e-APR 2017 data for statistics purposes?

I am trying to find out, in average how long the wait time is before I get a PPR.

I am hopeful it does not take the same time as that for the OINP nomination, those were some long 6 months :D

Thanks guys!

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Ah I may have figured it out how to post my case at myimmigrationtracker.com

Here is the tracker for applicants who applied for permanent residency (and received their AOR) on March 2017.

Can't post links but you get the point...

google myimmitracker.com/signs/ca/march-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/case-17807

You can add your case there.

Hope it helps someone, somewhere,

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Oops correction ;D

Here is the correct link:
myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/march-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Sabahat

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,
I am in the boat as you. I submitted my paystubs (clearly mentioning that I received cash, stamped & signed) along with a 'Letter of Explanation' describing everything like I was getting paid in cash and I used it against my personal/ household expenses which is why it didn't end up in the bank.

He might call you back again after you submit the documents, so don't be nervous & try to be as clear as possible to make your point, as you would need to clear his doubts.

Good Luck!
So what is ur status,