Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
Hi.
I'm a bit confused and would like some guidance on how to proceed my express entry profile.

I have created and submitted my profile online and is up to date too. I went on researching on how and if there was any way to speed up the process of getting a positive response from CIC on my application. So, I decided to request World Education Services (who completed my Educational Credentials Evaluation) to forward my ECA report to the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program. WES forwarded my completed evaluation report to OINP and the same showed it reached OINP within a day or two.

Now, I am waiting for OINP to evaluate my WES report and hoping (and praying) for them to send me their provincial nomination. I have an overall score of 443.

Kindly let me know if I am missing out on doing something more than this....as I have a feeling I am to complete something else too...or if it is only the wait now, if so, for approximately how long?

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anushaji2010 said:
Hi.
I'm a bit confused and would like some guidance on how to proceed my express entry profile.

I have created and submitted my profile online and is up to date too. I went on researching on how and if there was any way to speed up the process of getting a positive response from CIC on my application. So, I decided to request World Education Services (who completed my Educational Credentials Evaluation) to forward my ECA report to the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program. WES forwarded my completed evaluation report to OINP and the same showed it reached OINP within a day or two.

Now, I am waiting for OINP to evaluate my WES report and hoping (and praying) for them to send me their provincial nomination. I have an overall score of 443.

Kindly let me know if I am missing out on doing something more than this....as I have a feeling I am to complete something else too...or if it is only the wait now, if so, for approximately how long?
anushaji2010 nothing is required as this point of time, we need to wait, did you got the AOR and whats your timeline?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if T4 statements are absolutely mandatory for work experience claimed in Canada ?

The application guide just states T4 as part of the doc to be submitted if you've worked in Canada.
But the application form (0205E) checklist states "T4 statements (If Applicable)"

I included reference letters, work contracts and paystubs and ROE for all my canadian jobs + foreign jobs (FSW Human Caps stream) , but I didn't include any T4.

Will they just return my application back to me or will they give me an AOR then request for it ?

Also, regarding leaving fields of the form blank.
I completed every single questions, but for questions like :

[] Tick this box if mailing details is the same as contact details

Address _____
Apt number ______

I ticked the box but left the fields below blank because it's all the same as my contact details.

Will OINP return my app as incomplete just because of that HuhHuh?

keyrajones01

Mar 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I hope all is well. I am new to this website. My timeline is as followed:

NOC-2211
Category- FSW
EE profile - 31st of January 2016
Ontario PT - 1st of February 2016
Documents sent - 27th of February 2016
Documents received by Ontario -29th of February 2016
AOR - Awaited
Nomination - Awaited

I just got a notification from the post office that my application package was delivered, but no feedback yet from ontario, so I am still waiting. For those of you who received feedback from ontario, how long did it take?

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
keyrajones01 said:
Hi everyone,

NOC-2211
Category- FSW
AOR - Awaited
Nomination - Awaited

I just got a notification from the post office that my application package was delivered, but no feedback yet from ontario, so I am still waiting. For those of you who received feedback from ontario, how long did it take?

Thanks.
Well done and now the waiting game starts. Applicants who got their OINP application package delivered in Nov. 2015 are receiving AOR since the last few days. So for Feb 2016 applicants, AOR can be expected in May/June.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
keyrajones01 said:
Hi everyone,

NOC-2211
Category- FSW
AOR - Awaited
Nomination - Awaited

Thanks.
Based on the current trend, you should get your AOR in 80-120 days. I got mine after 111 days.

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Based on the current trend, you should get your AOR in 80-120 days. I got mine after 111 days.
Stanlee are you CEC or FSW applicant?

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
sushsmart15 said:
Well done and now the waiting game starts. Applicants who got their OINP application package delivered in Nov. 2015 are receiving AOR since the last few days. So for Feb 2016 applicants, AOR can be expected in May/June.
Do you know what if the PGWP is going to expire soon? They received my application on March 9. My PGWP is going to expire in the middle of June. I am worried that I may not get nominated within the time. I am an inland CEC though.

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
keyrajones01 said:
Hi everyone,

NOC-2211
Category- FSW
AOR - Awaited
Nomination - Awaited

Thanks.
Right now i think November applicants are the ones getting AOR..YOU SHOULD GET BY JULY...

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
abhi2884 said:
Does any one got the AOR for Jan 2016?
As you are a CEC applicant, you will be amongst the first few JAN. applicants who will receive an early AOR.

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
As you are a CEC applicant, you will be amongst the first few JAN. applicants who will receive an early AOR.
Thank you sushsmart15, hope so, reading in the other threads still people who has submitted the application in Oct, Nov, Dec are waiting for AOR / Nomination.Looks like OINP is heading towards 9-12 month process.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
abhi2884 said:
Thank you sushsmart15, hope so, reading in the other threads still people who has submitted the application in Oct, Nov, Dec are waiting for AOR / Nomination.Looks like OINP is heading towards 9-12 month process.
Yup, OINP give first preference for CEC applicants. Second to applicants with masters, and the rest to FSW applicants. Currently OINP takes 120 days for AOR and 30 days for nomination, so total 150 days minimum after receiving application .