+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application - MAILING ADDRESS?

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can anybody please tell me the address for mailing the OINP - Ontario human capital priorities application?

Is the address:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9
Tel : 416-327-0374

OR

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program,
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, ON M7A 2R9,
Tel : 416-327-0374

Please help.

Thanks.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
you can see both are the same, right?

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
you can see both are the same, right?
I think thats a little unfair to write, considering they are not both exactly the same. People spend alot of time putting together their applications, including finding the $1500 CAD to apply, and its a stressful time, making sure everything is correct and making sure it doesn't get rejected or overlooked.

Have some consideration for people who take the time to do this and clarify a few things before they send.

To Mvd:

Ontario updated their name to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program a few months back, it's no longer 'Opportunities Ontario'. However, If you have already sent, I don't think it would make too much of a difference, as they will know who it is being sent to.

Hope this helps.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princessofdiamonds said:
I think thats a little unfair to write, considering they are not both exactly the same. People spend alot of time putting together their applications, including finding the $1500 CAD to apply, and its a stressful time, making sure everything is correct and making sure it doesn't get rejected or overlooked.

Have some consideration for people who take the time to do this and clarify a few things before they send.

To Mvd:

Ontario updated their name to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program a few months back, it's no longer 'Opportunities Ontario'. However, If you have already sent, I don't think it would make too much of a difference, as they will know who it is being sent to.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Don't worry it will be fine and it will reach them...and just heads up do not freak out when you see it was received by a different authority as the same thing happens to me and it turns out they have a mail sorting facility in Mississauga which receives it all and then it is forwarded to them a few days later, I had a call with one of their agents and he explained that to me.

And Maged, I agree with what Princess said to you ...