+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application clarifications

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can help me since I cant seem to find related answers,
I just got an NOI for Ontario and started to do my application for OINP so here are a couple of my questions:
1. I have My Masters ECA from WES which I got from Australia , But my Bachelors is from Philippines and I have tried contacting my school and started the process to get them to send my TOR to WES but from the looks of it, It won't make the 45day cut-off deadline for OINP, so question is can I only include my Masters only in OINP education history because I have an ECA for that? what happens to my bachelors degree? where to do I place the details and do I still include the documents?​
2. For work reference letters I have one from each supervisor I have had same position but different companies so I have 3 work reference letters is that enough? and then I have my pay slips, my contracts, employment forms etc, is that enough? how many letter do I need?​
3. For the part that you have to fill the box in mention your intent in Ontario is this where I write a letter? or the letter is for the Documentation section, so what should I include in this box if not the letter then?​
4. For passport do I just need most recent passport and pages of visas and stamps or do they mean all passports I have owned my whole life?​
5. What is the passport image size?​
I really hope someone could help me, It is quite expensive in Australia for an agent they want to charge me 3000 just for basic information, I have searched everywhere and have general Idea but I want to be 100% sure based on actual successful peoples experience in 2023 and also a lot of information in YouTube is in other languages, I really appreciate everyone's input and help and hope we can be of help to each other in clarifying these question! Thank you so much!​

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
1- The Master's degree is enough, no need to send bachelor degree.
2- You need a reference letter for each job and noc you mentioned in your express entry profile, don't forget that OINP and IRCC exchange informations between them.
3- Yes you write your intent to reside in Ontario in that section, no need for a letter.
4- Only your last passeport, the one who is valid and that you use.
5- I don't understand your question, it's just need to be a PDF or JPEG and all pages clear and readable.

Good luck, I am in the same ship, I got ITA from OINP 16th of March

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
@Fay-control thank so much for your reply!
1-If its only my masters do i still include the bachelors in Education history but without ECA? Or do I put the Bachelors in other activities? But I still upload all documents for both masters and Bachelors right? (This part is confusing )
2- Is one reference letter per job enough? Or do I need 2-3 from each job?
4- all the pages of passport? Or just front with details?
thank you sooo much

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
@Fay-control thank so much for your reply!
1-If its only my masters do i still include the bachelors in Education history but without ECA? Or do I put the Bachelors in other activities? But I still upload all documents for both masters and Bachelors right? (This part is confusing )
2- Is one reference letter per job enough? Or do I need 2-3 from each job?
4- all the pages of passport? Or just front with details?
thank you sooo much
1- don't send bachelor because you don't have ECA, only Master's.
2- one reference letter per job.
4- not all the passeport, only the page with your details + stamps of your others visas and travels.

Reactions: mkhoshb
Jul 19, 2023
@mkhoshb @Fay-control

Hey. I have a follow-up on this. Did you mention the bachelor's degree in any section?
I have read other posts that say to mention the bachelors in the personal history section, but I don

't see a personal history section. Maybe they changed the portal or whatever. Please let me know what you did, and if it was okay.

Thank you so much!

mkhoshb

Mar 17, 2023
@mkhoshb @Fay-control

Hey. I have a follow-up on this. Did you mention the bachelor's degree in any section?
I have read other posts that say to mention the bachelors in the personal history section, but I don

't see a personal history section. Maybe they changed the portal or whatever. Please let me know what you did, and if it was okay.

Thank you so much!
Hey there! Yes they don't mention it, so I added the info in my LOE explaining and adding a screenshot saying that Bachelors wasn't requested. I did however got a new ECA with bachelors included after I submitted my application, thought might as well better to have the full thing just incase rather than have problems later on.

Saenz28

Aug 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

Question.
Is working remotely allowed if nominated via PNP? For ex. I will be working for a company that is based in "Province-A" but I will out of Canadá or the Province some weeks during the time I need to have experience on a company based on “Province-A”.
Is there a limitation to be physical on the time range ?

vipinkmr

Jul 8, 2020
Hi All,

After the draw announcement, how long does it take to get the Invitation from the OINP?

I met the eligibility of the draw which happened on 15th August, under the employer job offer - in-demand skill stream, however, I haven't received any email notification or invitation from OINP. I got to know about the draw from their website. Will it take a week to get any email from them or the invitation? Thanks In advance.