+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2021 Processing times

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hi everyone!

How many points did you guys have when you received your NOI? I am trying very hard to achieve CLB 7 in French to qualify for Ontario French Speaking Draw. If I do achieve it, I will be at 525 points because my English is CLB 10.

It seems to me that my only option left to immigrate to Ontario is through the French speaking draw, because FSW looks like it has been put into a haul.
I find this to be a great reference:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

most people share their points and also the stream they go by there.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
still submitted !!!
That's really frustrating. I bet they will begin assessment soon. But you can also try emailing or calling them to see if they accidentally missed your application? Though not sure if this will work. Finger crossed for you!

Reactions: Mou2020

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Mou2020

Dec 1, 2020
Thanks.

If you have any suggestion how to "reussir l'examen du TEF" I am all ears. I am on my 7th month into learning French and I have gone a long way, but I absolutely need that B2 level to qualify.
You can also choose TCF. some people find it easier than TEF

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi everyone!

How many points did you guys have when you received your NOI? I am trying very hard to achieve CLB 7 in French to qualify for Ontario French Speaking Draw. If I do achieve it, I will be at 525 points because my English is CLB 10.

It seems to me that my only option left to immigrate to Ontario is through the French speaking draw, because FSW looks like it has been put into a haul.
Wow you will have a solid score at 525! It's unfortunate that FSW is at hold.
Be sure to checkout the NOI ranges OINP invites: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest If you are above the cut-off range, they might not extend an invite thinking that you will come through FSW.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wow you will have a solid score at 525! It's unfortunate that FSW is at hold.
Be sure to checkout the NOI ranges OINP invites: https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest If you are above the cut-off range, they might not extend an invite thinking that you will come through FSW.
It would be extremely unfortunate for me to reach CLB 7 in French and not get an invitation!

I thought that the candidates with the best French and English combination score were to be invited first, all else considered equal. It doesnt seem logical in my point of view to invite someone with a lower score, thinking that the other guy with a better score will get an invitation through FSW, even though the FSW has been put on hold momentarily.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone!

Hi,

Please check this link

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interests-entry-notifications-interest

The max CRS is 467. It depends on the last cut off CRS of FSW draw of EE. From many nomths it has not happened.

Keep learning French. There is speculation that FSW will resume after vaccination. (After Sep 2021) then you will have choice.

I find below thread a great source of information and has open discussion about FSW

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-fsw-1.690705/

Best regards,

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Please check this link

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interests-entry-notifications-interest

The max CRS is 467. It depends on the last cut off CRS of FSW draw of EE. From many nomths it has not happened.

Keep learning French. There is speculation that FSW will resume after vaccination. (After Sep 2021) then you will have choice.

I find below thread a great source of information and has open discussion about FSW

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-fsw-1.690705/

Best regards,
Hi mrsamcan,

Yes, I am already following that thread, not much news whatsoever. I really think that the FSW-O will resume on September this year or at least until Canada will have vaccinated the majority of the population.

About the OINP, I think it will continue with its score range of 455-467 for sending notifications of interest for the French-Speaking candidates, just as we saw yesterday 04 May 2021. The reason is really simple actually. The candidates who score in the range of 455-467 have a CLB 7 in French at least of course, CLB 8+ in English, 3 years of foreign experience, 21- 32 years old.

All other candidates in the pool with higher scores are being ignored, and thats what makes me believe that they will have FSW-O in the last quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsamcan

vikramnaik14

Nov 30, 2020
Category........
PNP
I am grateful to all the people here for sharing their experiences regarding the timelines. I received my NOI in the last round (May 4) so am in the process of finishing up the application. I have score of 461 and was losing hope about the EE draws happening any earlier. Luckily got my NOI so if all goes well and I submit it this weekend, I should expect a reply in late July/August.

Reactions: SaitEff and Zizine

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi Guys

My Timeline
NOI : jan 13
Submitted : jan 28
Assessment : apr 26
DIP : apr 26
Nomination : may 13

Good luck to everyone
Wow, Assessment and DIP on the same day? Does that happen often?

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
Year 2020:

-EE FSW application submitted on July 22 (CRS 465)
-NOI received on Nov 4 (French Speaking Skilled Worker OINP)
-Submitted on Nov 12

Year 2021:

-Assessment on Feb 4 (84 days after submitting our oinp app)
-ADR received on Feb 11
-ADR submitted and acknowledged on Feb 17
-DIP on March 4
-Accepted on March 19 (550 additional pts awarded crs score >1000)

-ITA March 31
-E-APR April 29
-AOR April 29
-MEP(medicals passed) October 14
-Biometrics requested on October 15
-Biometrics submitted on October 18 (common law partner) and on November 4 (me)
-Webform submitted on Nov 12 (passports renewal)