+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters Stream Prospective Applicants- Connect here

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
divyaDEEP said:
Hi

I have few questions .If you can answer it would be a great help Smiley

Questiion 1 - I got 6.5 in ielts but not less than 6 in each module . Do you think I need to re-take my exam ? (I have a full time job in ontario )

Question 2 - Can anyone help in collecting documents ? I read all instructions but I need to know in which order all documents should be sent and which envelop we use to send ? What about attested documents ? Every single page must be attested or just few ?

In short Can anyone help me to get all paper done ? I need suggestions please

Thanks everyone Smiley Cool Cool Cool Cool

Hey Divya

As for as your question 1 is concern, the OINP master's stream category application guide on Ontario immigration website says that to be eligible the applicant should get at least 6.0 in each IELTS band.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html

and I have the same questions as yours for the 2nd one. I heard that it could be online application this time but let's not assume.
Please friends answer the divyas 2nd question, as its very important.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Nothing attested required. If everything in english.

ibk said:
Hey Divya

As for as your question 1 is concern, the OINP master's stream category application guide on Ontario immigration website says that to be eligible the applicant should get at least 6.0 in each IELTS band.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html

and I have the same questions as yours for the 2nd one. I heard that it could be online application this time but let's not assume.
Please friends answer the divyas 2nd question, as its very important.

limits

May 13, 2015
I hope its an online application this time. Last time was some real sloppy handling by Ontario Immigration.

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
limits said:
I hope its an online application this time. Last time was some real sloppy handling by Ontario Immigration.
I wish the same. It would be more convenient.

limits

May 13, 2015
Guys I have made WhatsApp group so that we can keep up to date with the latest news on the Ontario PNP Masters Stream Application Status and also help each other when applying. Post your numbers here or private message me for add. Cheers!

khabkhab

Aug 2, 2014
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct. 2014
Med's Request
14 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Up-front
VISA ISSUED...
31 Dec. 2014
LANDED..........
9 Jan 2015
Hey, does anyone know if money from a family member/ relative received as a gift would constitute a valid bank statement?? Or does it only need to be our parents who support us?

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
jonmarrow said:
f you did your undergrad from canada, got your work permit, didnt avail it properly and now u want to go to masters program and upon graduation, you wont get your pgwp. will u still be eligible for PNP stream of graduate without job offer?

Do you need visitor visa to stay and process your application?
You need legally present in Ontario while the application is processing. visitor visa or work permit will qualify,

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
If they will open agaiin Master degree OINP stream and not change the requirements at the time of your graduation the answer is "yes" you going to be qualify. But immigration rules is changing often and it is very hard to say what is going to be at the time of your graduation. Your masters degree program has to be at leats 1 academic year in order to be qualified for the immigration.

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
There is a new update about OINP 2017 online application
Could you guys please say what does it means??
Is the OINP stream open?

seyed_g

Aug 28, 2014
ibk said:
There is a new update about OINP 2017 online application
Could you guys please say what does it means??
Is the OINP stream open?
I don't think so, it does not mean the are accepting new apllications

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website.

What does it mean?