+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ohhhh God...........

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
these days couldn't even sleep well because of this visa. . don't know still how many days they will process . .
everyday getting up with some hope that we will get visa. end of the day the same again . nothing much happening. .
getting bored of this waiting. and also getting tensed. . :-(
praying god that everything should go well to all of US .

heard that failures are stepping stones for success. . already had enough failures and enough stones . with those stones can even start stones business also. but that's not our goal. we aimed for something else. now its time to see success. time to use those stones and make a road to our destiny . .
you are our only hope my lord.
do some magic. heard that you can make things happen. you did a lot to many people. for US also do something. do something with which we all can smile (visa). sleeping with that hope only.

we will wait till Friday. . this Friday will be the last Friday for all of US to get visa. i strongly believe. :)

sureshmaxss

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
I am agree with you dude. i too see the same dream every night, same waiting on next day and hope that this is the day i would see the status that pp in transit..... but its just endless of waiting.
i too applied on under university category on 6th december, still update is showing under processing.
this friday is last day for all of to get visa as this will make things very very complicate.

gap

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Khambhat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
2-Nov-2012
me too guys applied on 26 but still waiting................

same situation like you guys when i wake in the morning first i pray to the god that today will be the day for which i waiting but at the end of the day it finish with tense....................

dawood2k

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah VPS..We pray for us all who is waiting for visa and going to apply for visa...Mainly nowadays General and University Category is taking about 13 to 20 days as I Have seen in the Forum..So guys Keep Fingures Crossed and let's hope for the best..VPS You And All will Get It.. Best Of luck..

Param09

Jun 20, 2012
Hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Consulate General Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
none
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
VPS123 said:
these days couldn't even sleep well because of this visa. . don't know still how many days they will process . .
everyday getting up with some hope that we will get visa. end of the day the same again . nothing much happening. .
getting bored of this waiting. and also getting tensed. . :-(
praying god that everything should go well to all of US .

heard that failures are stepping stones for success. . already had enough failures and enough stones . with those stones can even start stones business also. but that's not our goal. we aimed for something else. now its time to see success. time to use those stones and make a road to our destiny . .
you are our only hope my lord.
do some magic. heard that you can make things happen. you did a lot to many people. for US also do something. do something with which we all can smile (visa). sleeping with that hope only.

we will wait till Friday. . this Friday will be the last Friday for all of US to get visa. i strongly believe. :)
i dont know for what you were waiting for.....you were having UOttawa offer letter long time before......still u applied in peak time....
heard no one who got rejected who applied in university....u will get it....best of luck. .. :)