+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offline application asking for passport submission

51193yash

Jun 18, 2018
I got a offline study visa application rejection on 5th June. It's been 21 days and I haven't got my passport back from the Delhi Embassy since I got the rejection letter.

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone please help me,

I have submitted my offline study application to high commission of canada in New Delhi on April 26, 2018.

Now I received final decision on last week that,
"YOUR APPLICATION WAS APPROVED, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VALID PASSPORT".

How can I send my passport when. I already sent it along with my application package. I asked to vfs delhi, and they says that we didn't received any documents of yours. And they confirmed that they do not have my passport.

What to do?
I'm very nervous about it.
Please help.
Did you got your passport?

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone, today I got my passport stamped.... It's very funny that they approved my visa on 23rd May, 2018. And given me on my passport Stamp on 28th May, 2018. And they was still asked to submit my passport for a long time like a more then a month.... And now they realize that they did a big mistake and immidiatly sent my passport back to me.... So, funny....

I hope everone here will write their good news ... And funny stories... I m sure that everyone who have a same problem like mine will get their passport soon.... Here, on the end I would like to conclude with Thank you so much to all who guided me during my wrost mental situation time. And give me a hope to live more days...

Thank you everyone who responded me well and take care of mine....

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, today I got my passport stamped.... It's very funny that they approved my visa on 23rd May, 2018. And given me on my passport Stamp on 28th May, 2018. And they was still asked to submit my passport for a long time like a more then a month.... And now they realize that they did a big mistake and immidiatly sent my passport back to me.... So, funny....

I hope everone here will write their good news ... And funny stories... I m sure that everyone who have a same problem like mine will get their passport soon.... Here, on the end I would like to conclude with Thank you so much to all who guided me during my wrost mental situation time. And give me a hope to live more days...

Nice to hear that you received your passport. Also one more thing did you received your approval letter today?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Big congrats, your waiting paid off

Reactions: Al Saudi