+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offline application asking for passport submission

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hey bro, did you also got passport submission letter uploaded in your gc key account?. I got this letter since this inappropriate status appears in my profile. And want to ask how many days it takes after submitting written request to vfs? I just did today.
yup. it took 13 days ,

Reactions: joy114

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
Applied on 13 apri still waiting
Bro, I can understand your situation. U know I was applied on 26th April and got dicision on 23rd May, and after that over one month passed. But no news at all. . I can understand what this situation look like. But, believe me there is no any response from customer care. Last week I regularly done fax to the high commission. But, no revert st all. And there is not any worthy to approach physically there. Because, they will even do not let us inside....

gurpreet1313

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Bro, I can understand your situation. U know I was applied on 26th April and got dicision on 23rd May, and after that over one month passed. But no news at all. . I can understand what this situation look like. But, believe me there is no any response from customer care. Last week I regularly done fax to the high commission. But, no revert st all. And there is not any worthy to approach physically there. Because, they will even do not let us inside....
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is more insane situation than mine..

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is more insane situation than mine..
Yes, bro... But now I'm unable to do anything what I can do is, waiting for reply of high commission. The mail I have send, the web form(case specific inquiry) I have send, the written request I have send through vfs...
Just waiting... Waiting.... And waiting ....

gurpreet1313

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Yes, bro... But now I'm unable to do anything what I can do is, waiting for reply of high commission. The mail I have send, the web form(case specific inquiry) I have send, the written request I have send through vfs...
Just waiting... Waiting.... And waiting ....
What the f××k they are doing...
I will pray that u will got your passport bro very soon . Keep contacting them

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
What the f××k they are doing...
I will pray that u will got your passport bro very soon . Keep contacting them
Thank you bro...I hope it will soon...
Even I spend almost 1000rs to send them daily fax... During last month but, they don't even respond to me.
I thought this old communication chain will help. Me instantly and will get benifits of less volume of enquiry. But still "big no"...

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
hi guys,
any updates ? those who are seeking their passport from Canadian high commission. including me...(no updates for me)

anyone ….. ?