+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offline application asking for passport submission

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
But, I'm too worried because my visa dicision was already made on 23rd May and still
Even, i have contact IRCC on Twitter about it. And they respond me well. They sent me a link about urgent request WEB FORM that I already submitted on last Thursday. Even I'm also daily fax to high commission about it. Maybe I think thai this old fax technology helps me instantly. But no revert from high commission at all.

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Even, i have contact IRCC on Twitter about it. And they respond me well. They sent me a link about urgent request WEB FORM that I already submitted on last Thursday. Even I'm also daily fax to high commission about it. Maybe I think thai this old fax technology helps me instantly. But no revert from high commission at all.
Dont worryy..after all its canadian embassy million of applications are proccessed by them. Ur passport must be safe i pray to god u receive ur passport within couple of day

Reactions: Al Saudi and joy114

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
have u confirmed with vfs about pp ? If yes then what are they saying...

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
Dont worryy..after all its canadian embassy million of applications are proccessed by them. Ur passport must be safe i pray to god u receive ur passport within couple of day
Thank you so much, I will let you know what happens next....

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
have u confirmed with vfs about pp ? If yes then what are they saying...
Yes, they says they don't received any documents back from high commission of mine. According to their syestem my application is still under process....

patial4

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yes, they says they don't received any documents back from high commission of mine. According to their syestem my application is still under process....
i have also received same msg for paper application on 4th june . pp dispatched today

Reactions: joy114

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys
I'm in similar situation, i got approval on 12th june but they are requesting for my passport. I have submitted written letter at delhi vfs on 14th but still now no response.

joy114

Jun 10, 2018

joy114

Jun 10, 2018
i have also received same msg for paper application on 4th june . pp dispatched today
Hey bro, did you also got passport submission letter uploaded in your gc key account?. I got this letter since this inappropriate status appears in my profile. And want to ask how many days it takes after submitting written request to vfs? I just did today.