+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Official Transcript Mail Time

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Anyone have any idea or experience with sending official transcripts/mail into Canada and how long it usually takes? At what point should I be worried?

Arocia

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone have any idea or experience with sending official transcripts/mail into Canada and how long it usually takes? At what point should I be worried?
I sent an official transcript on September to UBC thinking that I had to send it for my application to be evaluated ( I didn’t have any clue back then). It reached there within 2 week’s time ( exactly 11 days). Costed me around Rs 1400/-. Hope it’ll help you in some way.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I sent an official transcript on September to UBC thinking that I had to send it for my application to be evaluated ( I didn’t have any clue back then). It reached there within 2 week’s time ( exactly 11 days). Costed me around Rs 1400/-. Hope it’ll help you in some way.
Thanks. It's been 10 business days, 14 calendar days for me but my school only has Standard Mail option so I can't expedite or track it. Very worrying.

Arocia

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks. It's been 10 business days, 14 calendar days for me but my school only has Standard Mail option so I can't expedite or track it. Very worrying.
No problem. Did you send it after they requested you to do so? Because universities mostly discard it if you send it without them asking you to do it (mine was discarded).

If you’ve sent it because it’s a requirement now (transcript by mail) then you can confirm by e-mailing them.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
No problem. Did you send it after they requested you to do so? Because universities mostly discard it if you send it without them asking you to do it (mine was discarded).

If you’ve sent it because it’s a requirement now (transcript by mail) then you can confirm by e-mailing them.
Yep, only sent it after they requested it. I think I'm gonna give it another week. Hopefully it gets there by then

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Depends on what carrier you've used, FedEx delivers them within 2 - 4 working days. They provide priority service as well however DHL & UPS may take upto 7 working days.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
USA
USPS is United States Postal Service. When they get to Canada they transfer the mail to Canada Post. I don't trust either of these to be honest and the worst part is I can't track
I receive mail from the states that's not trackable after 2 weeks.
Sometimes 3.

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
USA
USPS is United States Postal Service. When they get to Canada they transfer the mail to Canada Post. I don't trust either of these to be honest and the worst part is I can't track
Do you have the tracking number ? 14 days is alot though as if we see over the website it says max 10 days.