+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Officer notes

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
like canada mei koi hona jruri hai ja fr khud se apply kr skta hua ... or ik chij aur note ki maine es website se.. wht is the difference between "
GCMS Notes Basic & GCMS Notes Advanced ??
if you know someone who can order the notes on your behalf from Canada, you give them the consent using this form https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf and they can order on your behalf... Usally GCM/CBSA/CSIS notes are free to order for someone who resides in Canada.
GCMS notes advanced will provide you the copy of the documents you uploaded and correspondences you did as well, as part of your application along with the case officers notes...(which I think is an overkill)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
if you know someone who can order the notes on your behalf from Canada, you give them the consent using this form https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf and they can order on your behalf... Usally GCM/CBSA/CSIS notes are free to order for someone who resides in Canada.
GCMS notes advanced will provide you the copy of the documents you uploaded and correspondences you did as well, as part of your application along with the case officers notes...(which I think is an overkill)
Which notes you think better to order for me “in case of My decision is pending after 4 months past away.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
If you are ordering via a 3rd part website then I would suggest go with GCMS Basic
like i have no issue either my file will be refuse or approved . i just want to know what are the reasons of y delay my application or one thing more for you . my application has been cancelled since 15 june. thats why i asking to you about what GCMS should order ??

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
like i have no issue either my file will be refuse or approved . i just want to know what are the reasons of y delay my application or one thing more for you . my application has been cancelled since 15 june. thats why i asking to you about what GCMS should order ??
ru applying from Qatar ?