+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Officer JG8607

mamunoz1

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone. I have a PR application since June 2019 in limbo and no answers from IRCC. Actually, nobody had contacted me since then.

I asked last year for an information request, and I see a lot the officer JG8607.

Does anybody else with similar problems? As always, any suggestions, are more than welcome.

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a PR application since June 2019 in limbo and no answers from IRCC. Actually, nobody had contacted me since then.

I asked last year for an information request, and I see a lot the officer JG8607.

Does anybody else with similar problems? As always, any suggestions, are more than welcome.
The same officer number I have in my GCMS notes.
Mine is pending since May 2020.

mamunoz1

Apr 10, 2022
The same officer number I have in my GCMS notes.
Mine is pending since May 2020.
Hi, this is sad to hear that the same officer is having these same problems.
I was waiting for over 3 years for my PR to be processed, so keep pushing. If you're in Canada try to contact your local MP, that could be a start to figure it out what is going on with the application, because contacting directly IRCC is useless.

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi, this is sad to hear that the same officer is having these same problems.
I was waiting for over 3 years for my PR to be processed, so keep pushing. If you're in Canada try to contact your local MP, that could be a start to figure it out what is going on with the application, because contacting directly IRCC is useless.
I did. But our local MP can't do anything now. They actually maxed out their allowed number of inquiries for our case.
No one can really help. What I've been doing is I log a complaint every day - for all categories :)

mamunoz1

Apr 10, 2022
I did. But our local MP can't do anything now. They actually maxed out their allowed number of inquiries for our case.
No one can really help. What I've been doing is I log a complaint every day - for all categories :)
Sadly, something that we learned over this period is to be extremely patient. MPs can still inquire over your file from time to time. I reminded our local MP's staff to ask for our file every two months about the file. On these updates, we flag the problem from IRCC's side and we work to correct it.

I personally think that submitting complaints to IRCC won't work, because I lost faith in IRCC's capabilities to resolve problems (whoever read those messages).

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Sadly, something that we learned over this period is to be extremely patient. MPs can still inquire over your file from time to time. I reminded our local MP's staff to ask for our file every two months about the file. On these updates, we flag the problem from IRCC's side and we work to correct it.

I personally think that submitting complaints to IRCC won't work, because I lost faith in IRCC's capabilities to resolve problems (whoever read those messages).
Yeah I know but at least we voice out our thoughts. I'm sure they use those complaints for audit purposes. That's the only way I can get even lol

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021

Are you an inland CEC applicant?