+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

offer of employment scenairo

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
work experience - 1 year (drywall installer noc 7248 job) and still working in the company mentioned on my work permit.
current status - work permit( issued based on LMIA).
English done

question- 1) Am i eligible as CEC applicant?
2) Am i eligible as FST applicant?
3) will i get 600 points?

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
If you've worked full time for a year then yes to 1)
I got 600 points from the LMIA I was issued in December so yes to 3)

I actually don't know what category FST is...

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
i wanna enquire something urgent!

In my profession (Marine Engineer), it requires PR to work on ships but then how can i apply for the company from India as they will surely ask for either PR or citizenship. My CRS is 390 and I desperately need LMIA/PNP.
For transport Canada, they require an exam to be cleared before i start working on Canadian ships, which is only possible if m PR, thats a Canadian regulation. Need serious help on this.
Kindly advice.

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
nitinstrivia said:
i wanna enquire something urgent!

In my profession (Marine Engineer), it requires PR to work on ships but then how can i apply for the company from India as they will surely ask for either PR or citizenship. My CRS is 390 and I desperately need LMIA/PNP.
For transport Canada, they require an exam to be cleared before i start working on Canadian ships, which is only possible if m PR, thats a Canadian regulation. Need serious help on this.
Kindly advice.
Is your heart set on Canada? Is it applicable for your line of work worldwide?

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
yes actually Canada....
Yes it is applicable for me to work worldwide but the thing is that in my profession i have to get my Marine engineering license equivalency for the respective country and thats a standard regulation worldwide. I am willing to get the equivalency for Canada but the regulation is either i should b a PR/Citizen for that. Else I need an offer letter from a company seeking that they need me to work on ships...
Kindly suggest what can be done to get an offer letter as the company cannot put me onboard ship without that equivalency.
Thanking u in advance.
Need urgent help.