+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of Employment (required) - POST ITA Document

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I am in the process of uploading the documents, but there is a document( Offer of Employment (required)). Is it asking for LMO document? I am not LMO Based but I am working here in Canada (ICT Transferee). Can I upload my employment confirmation letter over here? I have offer letter which I received from my employer before I come to Canada.

Are they asking LMP document or Employement confirmation or Offer letter(old)?

Can any one suggest on this?

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u gotta upload offer letter from your employer say your job is permanent, full time and non-seasonal.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a dilema about this ....they ask me for offer of employment ( i understand what is ) but also they ask me for letter of employment and i don't know what is this...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
I have a dilema about this ....they ask me for offer of employment ( i understand what is ) but also they ask me for letter of employment and i don't know what is this...
Do you have an LMIA supported job offer? If not, change the answer to 'Do you have a valid job offer in Canada' as No and this requirement would disappear.

If yes, the offer of employment is the original job offer letter given before you joined the organization. Letter of employment is a more current dated letter from the HR that again showcases your job role, responsibilities, working hours and other details. There will be considerable overlap in the 2 letters if your offer letter is fairly recent.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ,is with LMIA,so if i understand well offer of employment and letter of employment is same thinks? Just the date must be change?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
Yes ,is with LMIA,so if i understand well offer of employment and letter of employment is same thinks? Just the date must be change?
Not just the date - the content will also change. A job offer letter declares that you are being offered a new position. A letter of employment is like a job reference letter which declares that you are currently working in the organization. Other details might not change much if you have joined that organization in the recent past.

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOFF,but i'm not currently working .i use to work but now i stop working ,i'm in restauration ,waiting for my work permit....and also please i you want to help me again ,i just post a new topic i have have few more question maybe you want to take a look,thanks you

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an invitation under CEC. and in my check list is indicated to send employment records ,now i know i have to ask this letter from my previous employer but i don't know if i have to send also the RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT(ROE) from Service Canada or it enough just this experience letter ? This was my question nr 1.
Question 2:I can not get one letter of experience from an employer for what i use to work in 2011,the company is no longer in business ,so what i supposed to do? Anyway i did't get any points for this job because was in NOC C
Question 3: They did't ask for proof of language.....if i understand well everybody must provide his english test.so..?