+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of employment number processing time

Cworker2023

Jun 29, 2023
I wanted to know how long it takes to get the offer of employment number at the employer portal (LMIA exempt)?
My employer submitted the application about the 16th of June, it's almost 2 weeks now and they said they are still waiting on IRCC for the number.
I just want to know if this delay means that the offer was not approved ?
Please if anyone can help with his own experience or if anyone has enough information about that I would really appreciate your help, thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wanted to know how long it takes to get the offer of employment number at the employer portal (LMIA exempt)?
My employer submitted the application about the 16th of June, it's almost 2 weeks now and they said they are still waiting on IRCC for the number.
Please if anyone can help with his own experience or if anyone has enough information about that I would really appreciate your help, thank you.
What is your NOC? Where did you get the 2 weeks processing from? Most processing is by business days. GTS is 20 business days. You are only at 9 business days.

Cworker2023

Jun 29, 2023
NOC 21120. I thought once you submitted the application on the employer portal you received the offer of employment number right away for the International mobility program.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOC 21120. I thought once you submitted the application on the employer portal you received the offer of employment number right away for the International mobility program.
Sorry may getting mixed up. Your employer has been approved for the LMIA exemption or not? If no, till has to be assessed and approved for LMIA exemption. Some employer are refused as they need to be eligible and the job needs to show specific technical knowledge, senior management etc.

Cworker2023

Jun 29, 2023
Not sure. All I was told is that the offer of employment has been processed and they're just waiting on IRCC to provide them with the offer of employment number so I can begin the work permit application.

yannkq

Jul 11, 2023
Not sure. All I was told is that the offer of employment has been processed and they're just waiting on IRCC to provide them with the offer of employment number so I can begin the work permit application.
That's weird my employer, got the employment number the same day after submitting. I suggest calling IRCC

77Amira

May 21, 2024
Hello, same case for me now the employer said that he didnot find the employment offer number did they gave you that time even after delais or not?

77Amira

May 21, 2024
What is your NOC? Where did you get the 2 weeks processing from? Most processing is by business days. GTS is 20 business days. You are only at 9 business days.
Normally the employment offer number appears shortly after submitting the offer in the portal ricc no ??

nitkings

May 18, 2024
Hi CWorker. My work permit was also LMIA exempt. My employer submitted the documents in last week of March, and I got the employment number in mid April, so it took about 3 weeks. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 77Amira