nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

I am currently working in Canada with a reputed firm on Full time permanent basis. However, I included my experience back in India of 2 years in EE file. I have below questions -

1) Is it mandatory to have the offer letter for this role?

2) I can get the latest reference letter from the firm, would this suffice the requirement?

3) I do have the relieving letter, however, it just mentions the Role and Tenure. However, does not mention anything like Permanent or Full time.

Kindly suggest.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please see my reply below in red colour.

nshakelly said:
Hello Folks,

I am currently working in Canada with a reputed firm on Full time permanent basis. However, I included my experience back in India of 2 years in EE file. I have below questions -

1) Is it mandatory to have the offer letter for this role?
-> Not mandatory as you will get reference letter which would list out your roles and responsibilities and hrs worked per week. Your relieving letter already has Tenure.

2) I can get the latest reference letter from the firm, would this suffice the requirement?
Yes, it should have primarily the roles and responsibilities you performed (matching to the one's of the NOC you are applying), hours worked per week, full-time, Name, Designation and contact details of person signing the letter in Official company letter head.

3) I do have the relieving letter, however, it just mentions the Role and Tenure. However, does not mention anything like Permanent or Full time.
If your job is LMIA sponsored, then I believe the reference letter should have the wording Permanent. Content of your current relieving is fine.

Kindly suggest.

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
rajanvnv said:
Please see my reply below in red colour.
I have 1 year experience from back home. I have few doubts, what to include in experience letter, It was in 2012 and now the company is closed. The leter doesn't mention number of hours and salary. Is it ok with CIC?

Orginal letter
This is to certify that "xyz" (my name) had been working at "abc" from 27 June, 2011 to 20 July 2012 as Project Developer.

His responsibilities included:
-The management of the project assignment to the employees as per the skills.
-Code development of software's and websites.
-Management responsibilities for operation of companies for their projects.
-Plan, schedule, and control activities to fulfill identified objectives applying technical, theoretical, and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements.
-Overseeing all aspects of Project management.

He has capable of managing websites and Projects. He has worked in programming languages such as C#, Microsoft Visual C#, .Net technology, and SQL server as database.

Can anyone please have a look at this letter and if it works or not. Also, there no name is mentioned underneath like who signed this letter. Just the company name and signature.

Is this letter for 1 year experience.

CIC links:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2174&val65=*