+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter

N@ni

Sep 19, 2020
I applied for. Food science and technology in centennial college. With IELTS 7 and bachelor's cgpa 75 percent .May I know the possibility Chance's of getting admission for January intake?.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Frankly speaking I think you'll surely receive the admit since chances of acceptance in a college is very high as compared to the top universities.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
You have bachelor's and you're applying for an advanced diploma?
It's not college acceptance you should be worrying about, your chances of getting your student permit application rejected are very high.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
You have bachelor's and you're applying for an advanced diploma?
It's not college acceptance you should be worrying about, your chances of getting your student permit application rejected are very high.
I think he/she won't have anykind of problem regarding visa issuance since centennial is one of the reputed colleges

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I think he/she won't have anykind of problem regarding visa issuance since centennial is one of the reputed colleges
reputation isn't relevant in this case, progression is a problem. going backwards from bachelor's to adv. diploma will not convince VO that you're a bonafide student. a lot of people on this forum have gotten rejected for this reason, even with well-written SOPs

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
reputation isn't relevant in this case, progression is a problem. going backwards from bachelor's to adv. diploma will not convince VO that you're a bonafide student. a lot of people on this forum have gotten rejected for this reason, even with well-written SOPs
I think he/she is talking about pg diploma program which is generally considered as progression in studies and apart from this he/she won't have anykind of problem unless he has some kind of gap (work experience)

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I think he/she is talking about pg diploma program which is generally considered as progression in studies and apart from this he/she won't have anykind of problem unless he has some kind of gap (work experience)
It will depend on whether OP recently completed their bachelor's or has been out of school and working for several years. If the latter, it's likely their application for a study permit will be refused.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
It's not PG diploma, it's advanced diploma (UG). Check Centennial's programs on their website.