+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer Letter

Shekhu2020

Jul 4, 2020
Dear all,

this is my first experience that i am here and seeking help from the experts.

I have got an offer letter from an electronics company name Allen Electronic, but i am not sure about this whether it is genuine or not.

The calling number which is mentioned in the offer letter i.e. +15552863421, i received the telephonic interview call from the same number on 4th July and the same number is also mentioned on the site also i.e. www.allenelectronic.com
More the mail id also same which mentioned on site and received the mail, both are same i.e. enquiry@allenelectronic.com

Contract is like i have to pay 11k after offer letter and once everything goes positive then from my first 2 salary they will deduct the service charges of Rs. 30k every month for 2 months total their service charges are 71k

The office is based in Delhi, address is 112, Bangla Sahib Rd, DIZ Staff Qrtrs, Connaught Place, New Delhi.

i m trying to upload the pic of the offer letter but i am not able to do that.

Very confused what to do or not.
help me in this

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear all,

I have got an offer letter from an electronics company name Allen Electronic, but i am not sure about this whether it is genuine or not.

The calling number which is mentioned in the offer letter i.e. +15552863421, i received the telephonic interview call from the same number on 4th July and the same number is also mentioned on the site also i.e. www.allenelectronic.com
More the mail id also same which mentioned on site and received the mail, both are same i.e. enquiry@allenelectronic.com

Contract is like i have to pay 11k after offer letter and once everything goes positive then from my first 2 salary they will deduct the service charges of Rs. 30k every month for 2 months total their service charges are 71k

The office is based in Delhi, address is 112, Bangla Sahib Rd, DIZ Staff Qrtrs, Connaught Place, New Delhi.

help me in this
It's a scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanks for immediate response sir,
how do i get a genuine offer sir i am in need of a good job
You should assume it won't be possible to find a job.

If you want to move to Canada, you should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate to Canada through a program like Express Entry.

yesunesan

Feb 17, 2019
Dear all,

help me in this
Even I also got call and appointment letter from the same company name. If it is real let them process our visa without charging. After joining the company in our first month salary we will pay their fee.