+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

offer letter

anumta

Jan 22, 2014
got an offer letter from fdu for masters in administrative science..should i go for it??what are the chances of getting visa for this university??do suggest me,the people who have also applies for the same university

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are not sure whether to go for this course or not then why did you apply??? :eek:

Now you decide if this will help you in future or not!!! 8)

anumta

Jan 22, 2014
m not asking for the course cant u understand english??i asked about the uni..!!dont get on my nerveswid ur stupid replies if dont know anything then plz stay away from my post..useless person..!!

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anumta said:
m not asking for the course cant u understand english??i asked about the uni..!!dont get on my nerveswid ur stupid replies if dont know anything then plz stay away from my post..useless person..!!
even if you asking about the UNI??? My answer would be same, why did you apply to this UNI if you are not sure about the uni??? Ha ha ha. Now who is acting useless and NON-sense here???

btw: don't use such language here. It's a request.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
armbd is right. It's upto you to decided whether as you have applied to the university. If you want reviews, you can always google and check. As far as I know FDU is an US university with a campus in canada. If it is a recognized university, you shall have no problems with visa provided you meet all the requirements