+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer Letter Revoked- St. Clair College

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I had a similar situation with this college. The college had postponed my offer. It was a shitty period; however, fortunately, I got my study permit before the postponement. I applied for criminal justice at ASA College Miami, they postponed my offer, and the cause was that they didn't have enough spots. I was aware that it's one of the best courses in all country but didn't expect that it could obstacle my future. Now I'm very satisfied, and it's a pleasure to go to college every morning studying what I have wanted for years, from my very childhood.
Is ASA College Miami in CANADA?! very funny.

Reactions: wreckcriticism

GemK

Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone
I got an offer letter from St. Clair College in IBM- logistics in April 2021 for Fall 2021. My file is still under process in embassy and suddenly I got an email from college saying that my offer letter has been revoked!
This is very shocking as I have already submitted my file with this offer letter.
Is there anyone with same problem? Or can someone suggest me what to do?
Hello everyone
I got an offer letter from St. Clair College in IBM- logistics in April 2021 for Fall 2021. My file is still under process in embassy and suddenly I got an email from college saying that my offer letter has been revoked!
This is very shocking as I have already submitted my file with this offer letter.
Is there anyone with same problem? Or can someone suggest me what to do?
Hi bro, please how did you go about this I am currently in the same situation, my offer letter was revoked and I currently processing my SP with the same offer letter can you let me know what you and how you went about it. Thanks

Nov 11, 2022
Is ASA College Miami in CANADA?! very funny.
Sounds great! I must join the college next year and I hope to succeed in it. I'm so scared because a lot of people told me Canadian education is so hard. But I use this source to get help with some of my writing tasks at school and I'm sure it'll help me at college. Wish you luck, I'm happy about you!