+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter problem

Navjot sharma

Dec 31, 2017
Hello sir or Ma'am

After submitting documents how many days o have to wait for offer letter as I had applied in KPU surrey

anmolkler

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
India
Hello Navjot.

Unfortunately, KPu has closed admissions for May recently due to the rush of applications. If you applied yesterday or in this week, the chances of getting the offer letter are slim to none. I have confirmation from my friend who is studying in KPU.

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello Navjot.

Unfortunately, KPu has closed admissions for May recently due to the rush of applications. If you applied yesterday or in this week, the chances of getting the offer letter are slim to none. I have confirmation from my friend who is studying in KPU.
what if i didnt submit ITR for non SPP category
Because unfortunately this was my first time and i wanted to apply under SPP but when i went to cyber cafe asked them to gave me checklist ,they gave me print of NON SPP checklist and i attached that checklist with my SPP documents☹
i realize today as i was checking both the checklist and got that i made a huge mistake ☹
Now what will happen to my visa application?
i submitted all my documents according to SPP check list ...
Is there any point in Visa application form through which VO will get to know that m applying for SPP....and if not then what can i do now?☹.....plz help ...
looking for your replies

Navjot sharma

Dec 31, 2017
Hello Navjot.

I had applied on 17 January even they sent me the student ID
Is their. Chances????

Navjot sharma

Dec 31, 2017
what if i didnt submit ITR for non SPP category
Because unfortunately this was my first time and i wanted to apply under SPP but when i went to cyber cafe asked them to gave me checklist ,they gave me print of NON SPP checklist and i attached that checklist with my SPP documents☹
i realize today as i was checking both the checklist and got that i made a huge mistake ☹
Now what will happen to my visa application?
i submitted all my documents according to SPP check list ...
Is there any point in Visa application form through which VO will get to know that m applying for SPP....and if not then what can i do now?☹.....plz help ...
looking for your replies

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
i wanted to apply under spp and attach all documents related to spp and by mistake i attached non spp checklist with my all spp documents ....and submitted my application....as it was my first time..and VFS officer also asked me as this is your first time?......so is there any chance that my file is process under spp?

Navjot sharma

Dec 31, 2017
Hey Don't worry
Actually first you confirm this thing with your consultant and told them this thing and their is not much difference between spp or non spp checklist the only thing is that we have to attach more documents of fund under non spp college and you had paid money in an spp college so this thing will be noted.:)

Just think
i wanted to apply under spp and attach all documents related to spp and by mistake i attached non spp checklist with my all spp documents ....and submitted my application....as it was my first time..and VFS officer also asked me as this is your first time?......so is there any chance that my file is process under spp?

Sarab_263

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey Don't worry
Actually first you confirm this thing with your consultant and told them this thing and their is not much difference between spp or non spp checklist the only thing is that we have to attach more documents of fund under non spp college and you had paid money in an spp college so this thing will be noted.:)

Just think
thnks for your time buddy ...

rscheema

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hello sir or Ma'am

After submitting documents how many days o have to wait for offer letter as I had applied in KPU surrey
There is great confusion regarding kpu. But those who are saying that May and Sept intakes are closed for indian students should know that indian students Ratio to other international students has been 85:15 on an average in kpu, They can never afford to Lose indian students who contribute millions to their tution fees . May be they are just holding application to select best profiles . Before 2017 it was first cum first basis admission but now they scenario has changed To a competitive stage, Hence they might be preparing Merit list . Applicants are facing similar situation in Other colleges also .