+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer Letter from DLI in case of a Deferred admission

Mar 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my study permit and had a query regarding the offer letter required to be submitted. Since I was originally accepted for the fall term, due to personal reasons I took a defer of my admission and will now be joining in the next session. I have received my revised offer letter. I wanted to know that whether in the section which requires me to submit offer letter from my DLI, do I provide just the revised offer letter, or will it be advisable for me to attach both my old offer letter and the new offer letter. Kindly advice!
Can u plz confirm whether the issue has been resolved?

Ansh Mathur

Aug 19, 2018
I got my visa approval on 14 August , and request of submission of my passport. However , the circumstances are such that I can't travel to Canada. My question is if I don't submit my passport , will my application be rejected? Any comments are appriciappr.
When did you applied for the visa ?

Ansh Mathur

Aug 19, 2018
Okay, I understand that. But what about the confirmation deposit paid before the revised offer letter. Should I just attach the defer letter and revised acceptance?
Do one thing mention this in your sop that you first wanted to go for Sept intake but then it was not possible due to some reasons , that’s why you have changed your intake.

You can ask the college weather you need to attach both the documents or not.

Good luck for your future:)