+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

offer letter & esdc letter is genuine or fake (please help)

Jul 18, 2019
Respected Team

i have got one offer letter as well as esdc letter reference no. is June,2019/98117650/FP/2YR/CAN from province as Nova Scotia, Dartmouth, Canada's food company of which details are as below. Please advise me is it genuine or fake.

Offer letter Ref no. JEH/EL/019/DC/0798, NAME : RAVI SHARMA, FATHER NAME : RAVINDER SHARM, JOB PROFILE :SUPERVISOR,COMPANY NAME : FOODS PACKING,WEB SITE:WWW.FOODSPACKING.COM, AGENT CODE:FP-690.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If they are offering accommodation, food and flights it will be a fake offer but the website has far more clues it is probably not genuine. If you can post a copy offer letter here with personal details removed.

Note on this web page they indicate they are an Indian company and apart from the address which just reads as an office in NS there is nothing about NS on any of their webpages. In fact they boast about their facility in India.

http://foodspacking.com/about-certified-fresh/

In particular see the seasonal work link looking for people October through March, Canada winter !
And must bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen

http://foodspacking.com/seasonal-work/

Finally the picture gallery

http://foodspacking.com/image-gallery/

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Respected Team

i have got one offer letter as well as esdc letter reference no. is June,2019/98117650/FP/2YR/CAN from province as Nova Scotia, Dartmouth, Canada's food company of which details are as below. Please advise me is it genuine or fake.

Offer letter Ref no. JEH/EL/019/DC/0798, NAME : RAVI SHARMA, FATHER NAME : RAVINDER SHARM, JOB PROFILE :SUPERVISOR,COMPANY NAME : FOODS PACKING,WEB SITE:WWW.FOODSPACKING.COM, AGENT CODE:FP-690.
Raw WHOIS Record
Domain Name: foodspacking.com
Registry Domain ID: 2328337395_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2018-11-01T16:45:05Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-01T16:45:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-11-01T16:45:05Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Almost certainly a fake or cloned website to support a scam. Some, at least, has been copied from https://www.cutrifruit.com.au/

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019
Dear Team,

I have applied work permit of nova scotia, Canada through one of immigration. They have prepared one Contract between the name of Ravi Sharma with Mr. James (Employer Name). I just want to know that is the contract would be prepared between employer's name or the company name with employee- Foods Packing.

They have prepared contract between me and Mr. James who is the company owner or not, we don't know.

In this contract, there is not mentioned name of the company as well as not any signature of the employer.

Please help us

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Team,

I have applied work permit of nova scotia, Canada through one of immigration. They have prepared one Contract between the name of Ravi Sharma with Mr. James (Employer Name). I just want to know that is the contract would be prepared between employer's name or the company name with employee- Foods Packing.

They have prepared contract between me and Mr. James who is the company owner or not, we don't know.

In this contract, there is not mentioned name of the company as well as not any signature of the employer.

Please help us
Not anything more to say other than the website looks fake given it refers to fruit in India and in another section transport facilities in Australia so the website obviously cloned from elsewhere. Any contract is between you and the company not a private individual.

If you want to go ahead then is up to you but nothing here looks genuine.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Respected Team

Please advise LMIA fee would be deposited before to apply the LMIA Letter or after received the LMIA approval.
LMIA (1000 CDN) is paid for by the employer not the employee and paid by the employer obviously upfront before any approval has been given. The employer for an LMIA application usually has to demonstrate that through advertising that no resident is available for the job.

the job offer does not exist, the website (www.foodspacking.com) for this company is completely fake based simply on fact it refers to being in India in one section and Australia in another but apart from the address page nothing about Canada.

Extracts below from From the website, and as said before picking fruit October through March in the Canadian winter with sunscreen, do not think so !!

DELIVERED FRESH
With our own fleet of trucks and strong relationships with transport providers, we ensure our apple, pear and stonefruit products are delivered on time and in fresh condition from the distribution centres in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland to retailers and wholesale markets across the country.

Organic Fruits

To meet various requirements of our customers in the best possible way, we are manufacturing, trading and supplying a broad range of Organic Fruits in Shimla, Chamba, Nanital India. Offered Fruits are cultivated in hygienic environment and appreciated for their pleasing aroma, freshness, mouth watering taste and purity. Moreover, these are free from any insecticides pesticides and are obtainable at competitive prices.

Picking fruit is a physically demanding job that requires climbing ladders and carrying bags that can weigh up to 15 kgs. This job is mostly recommended for fit and motivated individuals who have the ability to adapt to different work environments and can handle working in the heat.

New pickers are trained accordingly to ensure that fruit is picked correctly to colour and size specifications set by management.

What months is the job for?

October until March (starting and finishing dates vary from year to year).

What you need to bring?

1. Long-sleeved shirt

2. Broad brimmed hat

3. Sunglasses

4. Well-fitting, non-slip, covered footwear.

5. Long pants or long shorts.

6. Sunscreen

7. Drink bottle and food

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019
But immigration has demanded LMIA Fee of 1000$ from us. is it genuine

Respected Team

Please advise LMIA fee would be deposited before to apply the LMIA Letter or after received the LMIA approval.

LMIA is paid for by the employer not the employee and paid by the employer obviously upfront before any approval has been given

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Respected Team

LMIA is paid for by the employer not the employee and paid by the employer obviously upfront before any approval has been given
It's a scam.

The web site is fake. There is no job.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Respected Team

Look I accept that you maybe desperate for this job offer to be genuine but it simply is not. Only the employer pays the LMIA fee not the person who is applying for the job. If you pay the 1000 fee you will lose the money, there is no job in Nova Scotia for this company.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

Respected Team

LOL whoever wrote that website has never been to Canada. If you follow the advice as Bs65 shared from their website, you will die from frostbite.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Respected Team

It's. A. Fake.

Move on and try to find a "real" job offer.

Thoyyibpvpm

Mar 20, 2019
Respected Team

Mar 28, 2020
Hello All,

I need a favor from anyone in the Forum. Recently after couple of emails and a final phone call, I received the appointment letter and other required documents sent by the Employer. Please let me know how to confirm if it is real or fake. Kindly suggest how to check it.

Documents received from HR:
1. ESDC
2. Dept of labor Canada
3. Appointment letter
4. Immigration Authorization
5.LMIA

Company name - Pieridae Energy Limited.