Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
So I have been admitted to University of Calgary for Bsc in Computer Science
My offer letter says that congratulations for your admission.
It clearly says that I have been admitted to the course for fall 2018.
BUT
My confusion is this,
In the "Next steps" column , it is written the following :
When you accept the offer , you will need to pay 500$ non refundable admission deposit.
Ensure that you complete all the requirements of the program to which you are admitted and maintain the minimum admission average.
Submit your final official transcripts by August 1.

On the next page , it says that the above mentioned student has been admitted to the university for BSc Computer Science .

Now what I want to ask is , is this a conditional offer letter? Although it is Nowhere written on it that it is a conditional offer letter.

I have paid complete 1 year fees for 5 courses per term.

I am afraid that due to those things written in "Next Step" section , will the VO think it is a conditional admission?

Will it be a problem? I have already applied using this offer letter.
It is dated 22 January , 2018 .
Will it be a problem that it is so old?

What should I do now. Please help!!

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi! I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th June, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi! I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th June, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................
Medical done on 16th June???