+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oec for spousal open work permit

Tasya21

Oct 16, 2017
Hello,
Im a skilled worker in canada and was able to process my husband's open work permit for canada thru cic online application.He then received his visa and i asked him to go to poea to get oec ( overseas employment certificate) in case he needs it at the airport. BUT poea told him to get a processing agency to process his oec. So i am confused if this is the new policy for oec, can anyone help me with this please? Should my husband pay an agency to process his oec? Pls help thanks

mma18

May 8, 2018
Hello,
Im a skilled worker in canada and was able to process my husband's open work permit for canada thru cic online application.He then received his visa and i asked him to go to poea to get oec ( overseas employment certificate) in case he needs it at the airport. BUT poea told him to get a processing agency to process his oec. So i am confused if this is the new policy for oec, can anyone help me with this please? Should my husband pay an agency to process his oec? Pls help thanks
Hello po, ung husband nyo po na sowp hinanapan ng oec p0 nung nagpnta jan sa canada?

Philip88

Jul 25, 2018
Hi Tasya21, we have the same problem. My wife applied me an open work permit and I don't have job yet so I am having a problem for oec application Ask ko lng kung hinanapan pa ba ng OEC yung husband mo sa immigration?...and ano po mga kailangan ipresent sa kanila. Salamat

Tasya21

Oct 16, 2017
Work permit ko lng po tiningnan nila, and then passport ko (photocoy)Bsta dala lng po sya supporting documents nya just in case kc random nman hanap nila na proof na sponsored sya

immigration10

Jan 21, 2019
Hello,
I'm still confused po, paano kapag ipinilit ng immigration officer na ofw ako dahil "worker" ang nakalagay sa visa ko,
paano ko po ba i'explain na SOWP holder ako.
thank you!

Tasya21

Oct 16, 2017
Hello usually sa pinas alam na nila ang sowp, worker tlga nakalagay sa visa kc work permit visa nuo open nga lng. Pakita nyo lng po document ng sponsor nyo pag hinanap