+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October Application with Biometric from India

rjtkh

Nov 17, 2020
Hey Guys..
I have completed my biometric on 5th of Nov from UAE... I had submitted my application on 21st of Oct...
Is there anyone with same timeline awaiting visa approval ?????

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I have a similar timeline (applied on 12th October) but I havent gotten my biometrics done yet. Waiting for Indian VACs.

Updates so far: 3 "Application/Profile Updated" (around 1st, 14th and 15th November)

No change in application, so I understand someones working on my application. No clue as to what the status is.

Waiting for VACs to open.

What about you??

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Another application/profile update. I think I opened up the application when the officers were accessing it. Because "View full application status" page was not opening and then the status changed to "Application/Profile Updated"

4th update so far.

Will update as soon as things change.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I don't think vfs is gonna start their operations in India
I cant be that certain. Will wait till November regarding the same. If it doesn't, Abu Dhabi it Is.

Hey, did you have to do anything extra since you applied in India and gave biometrics in UAE?

umeshvashisth

Apr 8, 2020
My timeline Submitted full file on 12th October ,sds, India still waiting for miracle. Review of eligibility started on 17 nov.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I cant be that certain. Will wait till November regarding the same. If it doesn't, Abu Dhabi it Is.

Hey, did you have to do anything extra since you applied in India and gave biometrics in UAE?
There's a mandatory 14 days quarantine rule in abu dhabi that's why everyone prefers dubai. Even dubai is full until the end of december so you'll have to wait for VACs to open in India itself.

Info:- I gave my biometrics in dubai on 15th of November (AIP Holder for fall intake) and one of my friend who gave his bio on 5th in dubai received his ppr on 17th.

NMN2597

Sep 17, 2020
There's a mandatory 14 days quarantine rule in abu dhabi that's why everyone prefers dubai. Even dubai is full until the end of december so you'll have to wait for VACs to open in India itself.

Info:- I gave my biometrics in dubai on 15th of November (AIP Holder for fall intake) and one of my friend who gave his bio on 5th in dubai received his ppr on 17th.
Hey can you please share the timeline of your friend.??