+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER APPLICATION ANY UPDATES OR RECEIVED AIP FOR JAN-2021

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
I could be wrong but based on other threads on this forum, I don't think IRCC has begun processing any files which were submitted after the 15th of September. They're only seem to be issuing AIPs to those who submitted their applications before the 15th of September

Reactions: umeshvashisth

umeshvashisth

Apr 8, 2020
I could be wrong but based on other threads on this forum, I don't think IRCC has begun processing any files which were submitted after the 15th of September. They're only seem to be issuing AIPs to those who submitted their applications before the 15th of September
yeh but at-least we can know by this thread that they started or not.....i totally appreciate ur response.

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
I got this message

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Reactions: m7md

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
I got this message

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.
Yep, got the same. It is an AIP but it was well mentioned that it would be issued to applicants who applied before September 15th.

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Applied on September 21st, Medicals cleared on 24th September, additional docs on 28th Sept (Reg resident Identity of saudi), Last update is acknowledgement of submitted doc on 1st Oct, this application is a resubmission and the resubmission was done from Saudi whereas the first submission was done from India both SDS applications...!!

Reactions: Khansamreen

umeshvashisth

Apr 8, 2020
I got this message

which country did u applied from ? and is it paper base application or u applied online?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
I got this message

Did u get an email from an official @cic.gc.ca account or a notification on gckey??