+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October Applicants

Nandhini02

Dec 18, 2020
Can anyone please send me any whatsapp group links for international students going to canada or pr holders?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Anybody from India got PPR recently for October application?
This has become a Joke - SDS purpose has defeated. I personally know many Sept/Oct applicants still starring at sky [at the mercy of V.O]
~ Most have deferred though to avoid risk of losing tuition deposits...

When A.I is in place; wonder why delay the auto-approval of Traige [1] = SDS ... IRCC is a mystery

Reactions: itsmecan

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
This has become a Joke - SDS purpose has defeated. I personally know many Sept/Oct applicants still starring at sky [at the mercy of V.O]
~ Most have deferred though to avoid risk of losing tuition deposits...

When A.I is in place; wonder why delay the auto-approval of Traige [1] = SDS ... IRCC is a mystery
I think one primary reason is they are not being held accountable enough. They keep blaming COVID as the reason for the delay but the reality is they have done very little to innovate and get things moving. In my last 2 applications, the AI had been rejected by file in 2 days (came to know from GCMS notes) but they waited for 4.5 months on average to release this information. Why do that? You already decided to take a shortcut by cutting off people from God knows what criteria, just put it to rest. The only reason I think for this is that applicants will not apply immediately and they lose intake after intake while keeping applicants' money in banks.

I have been trying for approximately a year now so I have over $30K CAD (Tuition + GIC) sitting in Canadian banks.

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi I Got my PPR
My timeline
Upfront med 28 oct
Submission 29 oct
Biometric 08 Nov
Medical update 26 jan 2022
REVIEW BVL PPR 04TH FEB