+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October Applicants approved in December 2020 (For January 2021 intake), please share your timeline of visa processing!

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hello aspirants, I created this thread to gauge the response of IRCC on handling the study permit applications applied in October 2020 and approved in December 2020. This will help everyone and including me, who are expecting a decision for January 2021, to understand the processing time.

Thanks and good luck everyone.

@AaruhiMehra

Nov 11, 2020
Hello aspirants, I created this thread to gauge the response of IRCC on handling the study permit applications applied in October 2020 and approved in December 2020. This will help everyone and including me, who are expecting a decision for January 2021, to understand the processing time.

Thanks and good luck everyone.
Applied on 22 oct .
Bio done on 7 dec.
After that no update
Waiting, Waiting and Waiting

Reactions: Naresh_PlantSci

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
SDS
File submitted on Nov 27
Bio on Dec 14
Medical not updated
Eligibility review not yet started
Waiting

My friend:

SDS
File submitted on Oct 14
Bio on Dec 22
Medical not updated
Eligibility review not yet started
Waiting
Thanks. Please, name the country where you and your friend submitted your online application.

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Timeline:

Upfront Med: 30th Sept
SDS Application (India): 16th Oct
Bio: 2nd Nov

Medical is yet to be updated on the portal and eligibility review has not started yet.

@everyone: Please update this thread in case of any movement on your application.

sekhon171

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
SDS INDIA
Upfront medical given in July
Application
submitted on 23rd September
Biometrics given on 30th November
No update
since then ( medical didn’t updated and eligibility haven’t even started yet on the portal)

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
preparing to apply next month, when do they ask for the medical ?
I think you have two options. You can either you an upfront medical exam, get the exam report and attach it with your visa application. Or you can submit your application without medical exam and wait for IRCC to send you a medical request document. I suggest doing an upfront will expedite your review process.