+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
I submitted my passport on 6th Feb and received IRCC on 7th Feb, now in my tracker it’s showing yesterday date updated.
Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Will I get passport stamping confirmation soon or do I need to wait for some more time ?

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
I submitted my passport on 6th Feb and received IRCC on 7th Feb, now in my tracker it’s showing yesterday date updated.
Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Will I get passport stamping confirmation soon or do I need to wait for some more time ?
Are you talking about the IRCC application tracker or the VFS one? If it is the IRCC one what does it supposed to show?
I just submitted the passports yesterday at the VFS, they told me that if I don't get a response by email to collect in 20 days I should let them and IRCC know!

As of now I only received the VFS receipt of the transmission fee and around 8am (Canadian time) I received another email saying that the file has been sent to IRCC. Nothing is showing in the tracker or CG Key.

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Are you talking about the IRCC application tracker or the VFS one? If it is the IRCC one what does it supposed to show?
I just submitted the passports yesterday at the VFS, they told me that if I don't get a response by email to collect in 20 days I should let them and IRCC know!

As of now I only received the VFS receipt of the transmission fee and around 8am (Canadian time) I received another email saying that the file has been sent to IRCC. Nothing is showing in the tracker or CG Key.
I am talking about IRCC tracker. Earlier in my tracker it was showing old date but today I did login it’s showing yesterday’s date updated.

Reactions: Nuida

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
Is there anybody with PO Ottawa-CPC who haven't got portal 1? With all completed in the tracker. Or those who got it already.

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Passport stamping is done, got msg today, submitted on 6th Feb and got confirmation on 23.02.2024. Will collect on 26.02.2024 from VFS Delhi (India).

:D

Afagha

Dec 20, 2023
Hi guys,I got an ADR for POF in the mail a few hours ago to respond by a date 1 month from now. Anyone with any similar ADR? How did you go about it? What was the outcome? Did it result in longer than usual processing time?