+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I don't think anyone can confidently say that. Everyone's application ha different complexity levels and is processed by different humans under different directives. From the GCMS and CBSA notes that's where we see different assessments, due dates, time of completions, etc - we've not see ITA or even week to be a reasonable cohort tbh.
So I presume that different files have different due dates? And I guess that an analyst or an officer must re-open that file before that due date to maintain their service standards?

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
FSW-O AOR 20 Oct in GCKey Final decision was updated:
  • February 14, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No updates in tracker for COPR or Background check though. Waiting for PPR soon.
Do you get an email when this happens ? Or you just checked your GCkey acc and saw this update?

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
I’ve also travelled for 5 different countries (4 of them for vacation and 1 for business purpose) you think this will cause the background verification to delay ? And yeah I guess the date of ITA or AOR has nothing do with the timeline of each candidate.
It's just a speculation but it could most probably be the reason why all the others moved quite fast but background is taking long. I don't think it will delay beyond their normal processing time but it would probably delay more than someone who has not really traveled.

Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
I doubt if anyone under the transport category of 20th Sept with AOR later than yours has gotten PPR.

My ITA is also Sept 20th
AOR 26th Oct

We should keep being patient
There were one or two in the November thread who got PPR already if I remember correctly. Transport draw, AOR second week of Nov

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
FSW-O AOR 20 Oct in GCKey Final decision was updated:
  • February 14, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
No updates in tracker for COPR or Background check though. Waiting for PPR soon.
It means that ur PPR is almost ready and it’s a matter of time it will update in ur tracker. And soon u will get request for passport submission.

Jst keep checking ur mail. :)

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
It's just a speculation but it could most probably be the reason why all the others moved quite fast but background is taking long. I don't think it will delay beyond their normal processing time but it would probably delay more than someone who has not really traveled.
I guess yeah! But I still haven’t seen anyone from the Sep 26th ITA (all program draw) with the AOR in the last week of Oct (mine is 27th Oct), who applied under FSW -O (not PNP or CEC) getting the PPR so I guess it’s a matter of weeks before we get ours, now that they are clearing the draw before ours. I saw many ppl in the Nov AOR thread saying they got their PPR from the transport draw in Sep.

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
@iSaidGoodDay I’ve seen ppl saying that you shouldn’t sign your COPR and you should take it with you and sign it in front of the immigration officer is this true? (Asking on behalf of a friend)

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
These guys increased the processing time of new PR cards from 15 Days to 32 Days now. Updated on Feb 13, 2024.