+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
I only have access to tracker and not GCKey, so, I know that Medicals are showing Completed in tracker, but are they passed? Don't know.
Criminality is completed, but Security hasn't started yet, so I can't predict if RROC reaches my AoR date files, all steps would be completed or not.
Hey @hilfiger21 any update ? Coz my timeline is also very closer to yours

kasra90

Dec 27, 2023
Is it common to get the update "we received your enquiry" on the tracker after you call IRCC?

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
I don’t have an idea about that coz my profile is handled by a representative
Is it important to know that ?
Some visa offices are quick and some are slow. Knowing helps you track the timelines of people having same visa office and predict yours.

My profile is also handled by a representative (RCIC) and still I called IRCC and got updates on my file as well as asked PVO n SVO.

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Some visa offices are quick and some are slow. Knowing helps you track the timelines of people having same visa office and predict yours.

My profile is also handled by a representative (RCIC) and still I called IRCC and got updates on my file as well as asked PVO n SVO.
I’m a bit worried if it’ll upset the representative coz me talking to IRCC over him would make things a little uncomfortable and I’m worried for that
But from what you’re saying knowing the PVO and SVO is kinda important

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024

Btw what are the offices which are quick and what’s your PVO and SVO ?

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
All offices have been called both slow and fast on the forum. Mine was CPC-Ottawa, I was processed in 19 days and if you look into the forum, you'll find so many complaints about that VO.
So I guess we anyways are in the dark knowing anything and everything and all we can do is assume lol
But anyways I’ve seen many ppl with AOR in Oct have got their PPR starting this month. And I saw 1 case with PPR request on Dec AOR as well. All I’ve got to do is wait and it’s frustrating :/