+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
I'm witnessing something similar to what others have experienced. I only used to read this forum but made an account to share my timeline.

Category: FSW-O (French draw)
AOR: Oct-27-2023
Medical: File submitted without advanced medicals
Biometric and medical request: 17th January 2024
Account created on tracker: 17th January 2024
Status today: Meds, Bio and Background in process.
Elibility: Completed on January 18th 2024.

@iSaidGoodDay Please help? Could you please tell us if eligibility completed also means A11.2 is now PASSED? Or is A11.2 different? I know that is the most critical phase of the application. I didn't get any ADR or any other request. My sister said that eligbility only starts after bio and meds then why I am getting completed notice now? Is the notorious A11.2 finished?

Reactions: Amrish1186

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm witnessing something similar to what others have experienced. I only used to read this forum but made an account to share my timeline.

Category: FSW-O (French draw)
AOR: Oct-27-2023
Medical: File submitted without advanced medicals
Biometric and medical request: 17th January 2024
Account created on tracker: 17th January 2024
Status today: Meds, Bio and Background in process.
Elibility: Completed on January 18th 2024.

@iSaidGoodDay Please help? Could you please tell us if eligibility completed also means A11.2 is now PASSED? Or is A11.2 different? I know that is the most critical phase of the application. I didn't get any ADR or any other request. My sister said that eligbility only starts after bio and meds then why I am getting completed notice now? Is the notorious A11.2 finished?
yes, your A11.2 is passed. If you are worried about the docs you submitted to support your CRS, you are clear!

About eligibility starting after bio and meds, that was an old process and doesn't seem to be followed lately.

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
yes, your A11.2 is passed. If you are worried about the docs you submitted to support your CRS, you are clear!

About eligibility starting after bio and meds, that was an old process and doesn't seem to be followed lately.
Oh wow, thanks for helping everyone for free. You legend. May I please ask just one more question please? I'm from a country where Arabic and French are primary languages. I am planning to live in NB, if I'm successful of course in getting PR! But if I don't like it there, can I move to Quebec after a couple of months to a city like Montreal? Or will they reject my citizenship application?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Oh wow, thanks for helping everyone for free. You legend. May I please ask just one more question please? I'm from a country where Arabic and French are primary languages. I am planning to live in NB, if I'm successful of course in getting PR! But if I don't like it there, can I move to Quebec after a couple of months to a city like Montreal? Or will they reject my citizenship application?
Once you are PR, you'll have Canadian charters that provide you with the same degree of mobility as citizens. Note "once you are PR" though, your intentions to live in Quebec can disqualify you at the port of entry(PoE), hence an immigration officer should be convinced that you are going to settled outside Quebec. I'd suggest you read a few threads on settling in Quebec as FSW/CEC and they'll cover all edge cases that I might miss.

• Love
Reactions: algerianboy

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Once you are PR, you'll have Canadian charters that provide you with the same degree of mobility as citizens. Note "once you are PR" though, your intentions to live in Quebec can disqualify you at the port of entry(PoE), hence an immigration officer should be convinced that you are going to settled outside Quebec. I'd suggest you read a few threads on settling in Quebec as FSW/CEC and they'll cover all edge cases that I might miss.
Thanks man

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Norm15

Dec 7, 2023
Received an update today:

FSW-O
AOR - Oct 27
UCI - Updated from CANxxx to 1xxx today
Medical Passed - Jan 19 (had upfront)
Additional Request for new IMM5406
Update:
Received Biometrics Collection Note

FSW-O
AOR - Oct 27
UCI - Updated from CANxxx to 1xxx Jan 18
Medical Passed - Jan 19 (posted as passed Jan 18 with Jan 19 date)
Additional Request for new IMM5406 - Jan 18
BIL - Jan 19 (Scheduled for Jan 22)

Last edited:

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Update:
Received Biometrics Collection Note

FSW-O
AOR - Oct 27
COPR - UCI - Updated from CANxxx to 1xxx Jan 18
Medical Passed - Jan 19 (posted as passed Jan 18 with Jan 19 date)
Additional Request for new IMM5406 - Jan 18
BIL - Jan 19 (Scheduled for Jan 22)
I was freaking out when I saw COPR, thinking IRCC have started another trend of approving apps before biometrics!
Please note that COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) is not the same as UCI.
COPR usually appears on tracker at the final stage.

You are getting to the finish line …all the best!

Norm15

Dec 7, 2023
I was freaking out when I saw COPR, thinking IRCC have started another trend of approving apps before biometrics!
Please note that COPR (confirmation of permanent residence) is not the same as UCI.
COPR usually appears on tracker at the final stage.

You are getting to the finish line …all the best!
whoops. Copy and pasted a different thread to build timeline off and didn’t delete it all the way. Fixed to not trigger anyone else! Thanks!

Reactions: mandiebraxton

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024

There was one applicant who received ADR for reference letter after his eligibility completed. This made me thinking that is he one of the rare occurrence but on deep dive I got many cases where ADR was received post eligibility completion. I come to deduce from the nature of ADR that during BGV stage one can still gets ADR for POF, Experience related, Proof of relationship etc. All those kind of things which might render one inadmissible to Canada or can be treated as Misinterpretation.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
There was one applicant who received ADR for reference letter after his eligibility completed. This made me thinking that is he one of the rare occurrence but on deep dive I got many cases where ADR was received post eligibility completion. I come to deduce from the nature of ADR that during BGV stage one can still gets ADR for POF, Experience related, Proof of relationship etc. All those kind of things which might render one inadmissible to Canada or can be treated as Misinterpretation.
Uh oh! I guess then we shouldn't be too happy then? :(

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Those are a bit rare though and unlikely to be the case with majority of applicants. I wrote about it earlier today - your tracker can go to eligibility completed, when in reality your application is "recommended pass" and the other officer simply decide to open up your eligibility again. It also used to be a thing during covid(2020-early 2023) where officers changed and applications were paused frequently. I haven't seen a recent case where it happened though(I could've easily missed out too).

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Those are a bit rare though and unlikely to be the case with majority of applicants. I wrote about it earlier today - your tracker can go to eligibility completed, when in reality your application is "recommended pass" and the other officer simply decide to open up your eligibility again. It also used to be a thing during covid(2020-early 2023) where officers changed and applications were paused frequently. I haven't seen a recent case where it happened though(I could've easily missed out too).
Yeah, can you imagine. Waiting 3 months for BIl and then eligibility changing to "in progress" again. I'd be like super sad. But let's hope that for vast majority of FSW-Os it remains completed until PPR. :D

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

rykker

Mar 7, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2023
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2023
Nomination.....
Oct 2, 2023
AOR Received.
Oct 26, 2023
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2023
Med's Done....
Dec 02, 2023
FSW - OINP - Outland
Biometrics - Complete, Medical - Passed, Background Verification - In Progress on Tracker
Eligibility turned to Complete on tracker on 9th December and No Update since then
On GC key eligibility still shows in review it has been around 40 days since it was marked completed on Tracker.