Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Not gonna lie, I am a bit confused.

FSW-O

AOR October 29th.
BIL and Med request: 16th January

And today I see on my tracker. It says eligibility completed. Does that mean that it's passed? Or there is still chances of an ADR?

If this is a "real" eligibility completed then all my FSW-O brothers and sisters should cherish the fact that there is a longer wait time until BIL/MEDS, instead of worrying about it. This affirms what others have been saying since a while on this forum. IRCC is doing eligibility checks before sending out BIL/MEP.

(But then again nobody knows what curveballs IRCC can throw)

Last edited:

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
I have seen all the Oct guys with FSW O Non PNP who got BIL / MEP recently in Jan 2024 month got the eligibility completed in the tracker immediately. Does this mean, that IRCC kept working on our file before sending BIL request ?

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024

FSW-O

AOR October 29th.

And today I see on my tracker. It says eligibility completed. Does that mean that it's passed? Or there is still chances of an ADR?

If this is a "real" eligibility completed then all my FSW-O brothers and sisters should cherish the fact that there is a longer wait time until BIL/MEDS, instead of worrying about it. This affirms what others have been saying since a while on this forum. IRCC is doing eligibility checks before sending out BIL/MEP.

I guess the eligibility is actually passed. If there was a need of an ADR it could have been requested before eligibility just like @Norm15 received an ADR.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

FSW-O

AOR October 29th.

Unlikely to ever receive an ADR, very very rare. The 0.01% chance comes from your application being marked as review required and then 0.1% chance that someone will actually contract the first officer's finding.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Unlikely to ever receive an ADR, very very rare. The 0.01% chance comes from your application being marked as review required and then 0.1% chance that someone will actually contract the first officer's finding.
Thanks for your reply. So does "eligibility completed" in the tracker actually means that the eligibility is "passed"? I wonder if there is a difference between the two. For example, when the background check and security comes clean (which it will in my case), is there a good chance of getting PPR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for your reply. So does "eligibility completed" in the tracker actually means that the eligibility is "passed"? I wonder if there is a difference between the two. For example, when the background check and security comes clean (which it will in my case), is there a good chance of getting PPR?
No difference between the two.

>when the background check and security comes clean (which it will in my case), is there a good chance of getting PPR?
Yes, that's how it is done.

Although, sometimes with tracker's eligibility marked pass, GCMS notes say "review required" and eligibility is set as recommended pass - none of it is relevant to this conversation as you are highly unlikely to fall into that category. When it is recommended pass, someone else is required to take a look at it before issuing you a PPR. Mind well, I'm getting into an edge case here. That's the worse that can happen.

True eligibility(for an outland applicant) is passed when your passports are stamped. Before that, you pass the minimum entry criteria for your PR application.

Reactions: hr2094

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
No difference between the two.

>when the background check and security comes clean (which it will in my case), is there a good chance of getting PPR?
Yes, that's how it is done.

Although, sometimes with tracker's eligibility marked pass, GCMS notes say "review required" and eligibility is set as recommended pass - none of it is relevant to this conversation as you are highly unlikely to fall into that category. When it is recommended pass, someone else is required to take a look at it before issuing you a PPR. Mind well, I'm getting into an edge case here. That's the worse that can happen.

True eligibility(for an outland applicant) is passed when your passports are stamped. Before that, you pass the minimum entry criteria for your PR application.
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this info.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Norm15

Dec 7, 2023
Received an update this morning that the status of my application was updated. When I login nothing has changed since yesterday?

Yesterday the portal showed my Medicals have passed but were dated as today, is that what is likely triggering the "status update" today?

gamer1105

Jul 24, 2023
I received an update this morning that the status of my application was updated. When I logged in, nothing had changed since yesterday.

Yesterday the portal showed my medicals had passed but were dated as of today. Is that what is likely triggering the "status update" today?
You will get approval soon. The same thing happened to me.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Received an update this morning that the status of my application was updated. When I login nothing has changed since yesterday?

Yesterday the portal showed my Medicals have passed but were dated as today, is that what is likely triggering the "status update" today?
I am in a similar situation. No BIL, No Medical Request. But UCI updated from a previous visa refusal.

kaliko9

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Received an update today:

FSW-O
AOR - Oct 27
UCI - Updated from CANxxx to 1xxx today
Medical Passed - Jan 19 (had upfront)
Additional Request for new IMM5406
Hi can I ask when exactly did you do your upfront medical exam? Thank you.