+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi @iSaidGoodDay,

Pls suggest what should I do to wake up IRCC reg my application. There has been no movement at all.

My representative says she spoke to IRCC on 21-Dec and they mentioned processing would start around 4 Jan, but I don't know how could she speak without a UCI.
That's odd that an IRCC rep told your consultant/rep that the processing will start around 4th Jan. I think what the IRCC rep meant was that they'll be back in office after 4th Jan, 2024.

Realistically, you can't do anything right now to speed your application up. Once you are past your CEC processing time, you can reach out to your MP and ask them to send inquiries to IRCC. But even that doesn't impact your application processing time.

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
@iSaidGoodDay I can see Final Decision with date in GCkey and expecting P1 anytime.
My VO has been changed
PVO - Sydney (Same as earlier)
SVO - Etobicoke (Changed from Ottawa)

Can you please confirm how I should respond to P1 email? I am with two dependents(Spouse and Child).

Will I receive two emails from VO ? One for myself and other for dependent.
Will I receive P1 on both Primary and secondary email?

And how I should respond ?
so quick r u inland or outland Applicant

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
@iSaidGoodDay I can see Final Decision with date in GCkey and expecting P1 anytime.
My VO has been changed
PVO - Sydney (Same as earlier)
SVO - Etobicoke (Changed from Ottawa)

Can you please confirm how I should respond to P1 email? I am with two dependents(Spouse and Child).

Will I receive two emails from VO ? One for myself and other for dependent.
Will I receive P1 on both Primary and secondary email?

And how I should respond ?
I received yesterday from etobicoke only. Me and my dependent both got emails. But we can respond from primary email. Everything is clearly mentioned in the pdf attached to the email. Just read and respond in a single email.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

name12345

Oct 11, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out for some guidance regarding an issue with my application.

Here's a brief timeline of events:

• October 21, 2023: Submitted my PR application and received Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) the same day.
  • December 08, 2023: Received an email from IRCC stating there was a technical glitch in my application process. Specifically, I wasn't correctly informed about the need to pay the biometric fees.
The email included instructions for paying the biometric collection services fee and submitting the receipt via webform. I promptly made the payment and submitted the receipt as instructed.

However, I haven't received the Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) yet, and the receipt hasn't been added to my profile. To address this, I did the following:

• Called IRCC: They confirmed receipt of my payment and advised me to resubmit the webform.
  • Resubmitted the webform: Initially, I accidentally selected the Federal Skilled Worker class instead of Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and had to send the webform again.
I'm concerned about potential delays as my PGWP expires in April next year. Despite my efforts, there's been no update on the BIL, and I'm unsure of my next steps.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Any advice on how to expedite this or ensure my application is processed correctly would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!
Just got an email from IRCC stating that the biometric receipt number I attached is invalid or used in a previous application so they cannot add it to my application. I am so confused right now. I used the receipt starting with 'R' that has the barcode and credit card info. Not sure what to do at this point.

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
Just got an email from IRCC stating that the biometric receipt number I attached is invalid or used in a previous application so they cannot add it to my application. I am so confused right now. I used the receipt starting with 'R' that has the barcode and credit card info. Not sure what to do at this point.
I would follow up by phone so they can explain what happened/how to fix it

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
I received yesterday from etobicoke only. Me and my dependent both got emails. But we can respond from primary email. Everything is clearly mentioned in the pdf attached to the email. Just read and respond in a single email.
What was your Final Decision date ?