Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
I received a ghost update in my GCKey today. (My PR application status indicated 'Application updated,' but nothing in the application changed.) However, the tracker did not reflect any update. In my GCKey, the background check status is 'We are processing your background check,' and in the tracker, it is 'In progress.' The eligibility status in GCKey is 'We are reviewing your eligibility,' while in the tracker, it is 'Not started.' I just wanted to know what this ghost update might mean.

Thank you.
AOR- Oct 13 and Biometric Completed - Nov 14
I received a similar GU on Nov 28 with no change anywhere, but nothing after that. It's a dead silence. My status is the same as yours.

Julissa6926

Nov 9, 2023
Can you share your timeline please, Specifically when Eligibility started ?
AOR 13th October 2023
Medical passed 2nd November 2023
BIL 3rd November 2023
Biometrics completed 6th November 2023
Biometrics updated on app 4th December 2023
Eligibility started & completed 5th December 2023
Background in progress
Awaiting final decision

Reactions: ersandee

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Eligibility is now completed
Oct 13th Aor
Hi,

My eligibility just completed too. Oct 13 Aor. On the tracker it shows "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." However, I did not send any information. So I am not sure what does it mean. Does your tracker show something similar?

Please kindly let me know.

Thank you.

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
Hi,

My eligibility just completed too. Oct 13 Aor. On the tracker it shows "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you." However, I did not send any information. So I am not sure what does it mean. Does your tracker show something similar?

Thank you.
Whats your Visa Offices ?

Julissa6926

Nov 9, 2023
Hi,

Thank you.
Yayy glad to find someone with same Air
Hi,

Thank you.
Awesome! Yes I got the exact message and I didn’t send any additional documents either.