Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Hi guys
I didn’t include my medical exam as they introduced the new rule after October 1st.
My question is: Should I do it just in case and send it with a web form or just wait for them? Does anyone have an experience of how it works?
I believe nobody is stopping you from getting the medicals done before IRCC asks you to do it. The new policy simply states that it is not mandatory to do an upfront medical exam. You can raise a Webform to attach documents to your application but I am not too sure about this. Seniors can advise better.

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I believe nobody is stopping you from getting the medicals done before IRCC asks you to do it. The new policy simply states that it is not mandatory to do an upfront medical exam. You can raise a Webform to attach documents to your application but I am not too sure about this. Seniors can advise better.
Thanks
I’m thinking maybe the process will go faster

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
Hi guys
I didn’t include my medical exam as they introduced the new rule after October 1st.
My question is: Should I do it just in case and send it with a web form or just wait for them? Does anyone have an experience of how it works?

Just wait as medicam exam not required upfront now

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

Has anyone(FSW PNP) with AOR on or after October 13th received a final decision yet? Is your BG or eligibility completed?

Thank you so much :)

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Hi,

Has anyone(FSW PNP) with AOR on or after October 13th received a final decision yet? Is your BG or eligibility completed?

Thank you so much :)
While most of us from Oct AORs are in process at some stage or the other, I have seen a few receiving COPRs post mid-Oct AORs.

Reactions: Julissa6926

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
My Eligibility continues to be Not Started and BG in Progress since the beginning of Nov. Is there anyone with Oct 12/Earlier AOR whose Eligibility is "Not Started" yet?

Reactions: ChemIsr